No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a solution for making up the loss gold I will not get any more-raise the amount of plunders I can do from 5 to 20 plunders-and no I am not gonna pay balens to add more plunders-they take away a world boss-with no increase to those of us who really need the gold-so increase the amount of free plunders we can do per day please-because by you moving Ragnoch to an earlier time it will cost me at least 40k in gold-so to compensate the loss-increase the amount of FREE plunders I can do so I can continue playing this game and not have to waste my balens on gold or daru achemey-Thank you

Comment

• no more WB for me nice

Comment

• Can you fix the clothing visual of feamale archer?
        there are some outfits that gives ugli face.

Thank's!

Comment

• All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 2-3 hours
          so please bend over while we take turns $^@$ing your A$$ (and laughing about how today you cant play)

Comment

• hmmhmhmhmhmhm..

about the WB times.. well, last change made it more difficult , by taking off one u made it possible for me to be aply to partici in just one WB and now by changing the time u take away that possibility too. Now Its only possibly to parti in WB when Im off work, wich means 1-2 WB in a week..what off lost of daru and gold..makes my game away more poor and difficult, not happy whit these changes.. thank full for fixing the other problems tho..
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• we have school and work on that wb time!! its the only wb i can do and you taking it away?>!?1

Comment

• Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                Normal unicorns never flew, only unicorn in ancient mythology that flew was the pegasus, since it was born with wings.

But for the rest, yes it'd be cool.
                only problem with that is that pegasus wasn't a 'unicorn', he was just a winged horse

Comment

• last, i was just need 950 voucher to open 1 row inventory, now is still need 950 but Bound Ballens, that's too much man..!. Can U fix that?!

*Hugger* (S140)

Comment

• oceanic time zone s are the asian servers

Comment

• So 11:35 is work time and 16:00 isn't? when you go with friends to drink a beer in the evening isn't the barman working? Yes guys there is people that work in the evening and not in the morning and pretty sure they are glad with the change, also there is people that work the whole day like me (8:00-12:30 14:30-18:30 server time) and some days even from 6:00 to 18:30 and the drake is the only boss we can do, btw i would want it one hour early and i think almost everyone agree with me to can go bed early but those who miss it cause it's late and want it at 16:00 think that most of us it's the only one to do.

Everyone want to do 3 WB daily but for people that works it's impossible unless you have any way to log in while working and pretty sure this people is not complaining here. Set the 2 we have now at 11:00 and 16:00 or make them 16:00 and 22:00 will make some people miss both.

The best way like someone said is leave the 3 like they were and limited players to 2 attemps, but this will bother people that could do 3 before and here we go again with the complains, still the best solution.

But ffs could you wait to make all this? just when i take holidays and can do all WB you remove one ò_ó

Comment

• Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                        about the WB times.. well, last change made it more difficult , by taking off one u made it possible for me to be aply to partici in just one WB and now by changing the time u take away that possibility too. Now Its only possibly to parti in WB when Im off work, wich means 1-2 WB in a week..what off lost of daru and gold..makes my game away more poor and difficult, not happy whit these changes.. thank full for fixing the other problems tho..

uhm no offense but that meens you did 2 WB before the removing of bloodfang.

wich would meen you know should get 2 WB again on 1135 and 2300

Comment

• All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 2-3 hours.
                          how does a server matter if down at this time anyway?

Comment

• I hope that the developers look forward to fix the offline blitz bug for both solo campaign and Catacombs/Necropolis, not just the lags.
                            WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

• PLS, STOP CRYING ABOUT FIX PRICE ON UNBLOCK INVENTORY AND RESET SKILLS!!!! YOU GET 30 BOUND BALENS FROM CAMPAIGN INSTEAD 6!!!!

Comment

• best solution bring all WB as previously and that will solve matters
                                WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Working...
                                X