[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good morning and welcome merge

i dont have theat much lag , it does not bother me at all , i have a good conn at work and home , i have a decent PC , i use mozila just for this game , and google C for everything else , so it`s working good for me .... dont know .... i think is not theat bad if you take care of this thing`s at your end ... anyway i`m from Romania so everything is sh ity here (worst everything in comparation with most of UE contry ... so if i can play it and dont complain so can most of you all ... fix your end (my advice) not blame on others :P ) dont me mad at me is just my opinion .. and be gentel i`m a girl
    S311 - Ghost Wall -> nick : MistressM -> Archer lev 80 -> 115k BR -> non`casher :P

Comment

• WartuneEven in games with high 3D i didnt get this

Comment

• i want visaS311

Comment

• i want visa s311

Comment

• And still no admin or dev to share some light over this,just 1 post and after let things settle,you know free players quit,after the low chargers,after the heavy chargers wont have ppl to show off to...its a chain and in the end 300+ servers..oh sry 300+ ghost towns,maybe its time for the dev team,admins to get in touch with the players who play this game evry single day and not only look at the statistics(how many players online,how much money we got this month)

Comment

• this is now war cashers:P

Comment

• MT Sampe Kapan Ini..
                http://ty

Comment

• Free players will leave, and cashers can fight between each other

Comment

• Finaly the paypall works! little late but ok

Comment

Change the bosses to the morning is a really bad idea. The most ppl arnt there! Why? They just work...
                      Stupid...

Comment

• everything is beautiful is not lasting... no more 30 BB from cambain skeleton box...

Comment

• fix the lag

Comment

• why the **** is there no response form a GM ? again ignoring all problems till people just give up

Comment

• the 30 bound balens becomes 3 bound balens in blitz campaign or mpd mystery box. is this a bug or r2 fcks up again?

Comment

• yeah that is good idea because now I can only do 1 WB/day and that's if I make it back from work in time
                                u should put back all 3

Comment

Working...
                                X