No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/13 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming out of bg black screen so refresh with 4 mins to spare and bam locked out. I will be checking my insig. Not cool.
    Nicki81

Mage's Rock

Comment

Is this a Chinese game

Comment

Originally posted by BrandSharpWits View Post
        Can you make it so we can sell these colorful decor? I'm sure as heck not going to spend balens to open these, and they're taking up inventory space and I'm also not going to pay the new price, 950 balens, to finish opening the LAST slot of my inventory.
        agrred. we wana to sell it
        ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
        when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by R216520111 View Post
          Is this a Chinese game
          Yes. Why does it matter what kind of game it is? lol. Racist much?

Comment

Why can't all servers be "maintenanced" at local server time of 0230 am? Why is the same server the only one not affected in prime time at every maintenance? Spread it around so it occurs at 0230 server time on a rotating basis.
            I know who you are!

Comment

PLS fix the unbalance damages of classes in WB.. only knights and archers enjoying the daily worldboss.. mages really sucks at wb.. this aint funny

Comment

All servers are officially down as of now.

Hopefully the lag will be fix even just a bit this time. Well we all knows that there is nothing that can't be done to fix the entire lag issue but if r2 would be able to make an option to lower the graphics or hide all kinds of effects as in all kinds, maybe that'll help for sure.

Comment

I'm tired of having to spend balens just to get in top 15 of world boss, make mages do more damage or at least do close to same damage as the knights/archers. Their crits are insane and we are stuck with ****** rage costs on almost all of our damage skills.
                  S4 Emerald Peaks--ShadowBound
                  S56 Starcrest Mountains--League of Angels

To the Steadfast go the spoils of victory through diligence and a sharp sword.

Comment

Guys, when you will add some ranking for tanks?! This is one of the best events, and there is no ranking for it. You can make ranking for: Tank exp, Tank WINS, or/and tank kills. Plus one title for tanks - "Tank master" or smtg like that for example 1000 kills would be nice.

And try to fix lag during Gold Rush, its so nasty.

Before new patch we could copy links from mail, now we cant. Bring back that pls. For exampe i want to send to some1 link for youtube and he/she cant copy it.
                    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

why wartune got maintainance??? what time it back to normal again?

Comment

pc lag? as in fps drops?

or network lag?

when i have these fps drops, i notice my cpu being maxxed out. Sad thing, this game doesnt support dual core, so only 1 core is being maxxed out. I also notice a big chunk in page file usage.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleEresh View Post
                          maintenance why? =S
                          because its necessary. They have to check if something is working properly or not. They have to update some things or see if there is something they can do to make the game more interesting. Simple stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                            Guys, when you will add some ranking for tanks?! This is one of the best events, and there is no ranking for it. You can make ranking for: Tank exp, Tank WINS, or/and tank kills. Plus one title for tanks - "Tank master" or smtg like that for example 1000 kills would be nice.

And try to fix lag during Gold Rush, its so nasty.

Before new patch we could copy links from mail, now we cant. Bring back that pls. For exampe i want to send to some1 link for youtube and he/she cant copy it.
                            not everyone can play properly during tank trial. those stupid spam aoe making my screen freezed until tank trial end. how dare u request stupid thing -.-

Comment

Originally posted by NoEyedDeer View Post
                              Why can't all servers be "maintenanced" at local server time of 0230 am? Why is the same server the only one not affected in prime time at every maintenance? Spread it around so it occurs at 0230 server time on a rotating basis.
                              I agree. I'm sick of getting home from work and the first thing I see is that the server is going down for maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by Ellissandra View Post
                                I'm tired of having to spend balens just to get in top 15 of world boss, make mages do more damage or at least do close to same damage as the knights/archers. Their crits are insane and we are stuck with ****** rage costs on almost all of our damage skills.

In my server there are strong mages and they are in top 10 even without spending balens so if you cant do it this mean you have to work more for it

Comment

Working...
                                X