• Show
Clear All

New Year - Bounty Quest Boost

Duration: 12/31 - 1/3 23:59

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S397
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S60

Description: During the activity, Bounty Quest attempts will be increased by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
      Christmas Day - Battle Ranking

Duration: 12/22 0:00-23:59

Description: Players reach the required Battle Rating Ranking will be rewarded.
      • Battle Rating Ranking No.1: 1,500,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x200, 50, 000Kyanite, Santa's Cap x5
      • Battle Rating Ranking No.2: 1,000,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x100, 30, 000Kyanite, Santa's Cap x4
      • Battle Rating Ranking No.3: 500,000 Gold, 300,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x50, 20, 000Kyanite, Santa's Cap x3
      • Battle Rating Ranking No.4-10: 300,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x30, 10, 000Kyanite, Santa's Cap x1
      So... how do you determine the prize for ranking? By end of the day? Or ranked so in the day itself?

Comment

Originally posted by Zhen_Hui View Post
        So... how do you determine the prize for ranking? By end of the day? Or ranked so in the day itself?
        Well the BR ranks are updated daily at 03:00 server time and post at 07:00 server time....so I'm going to say you gotta be in there by the start of the 22nd or miss out, since the ranks don't update again until 3 hours after the event ends.

And I highly doubt this list is complete. There are two event lists that exist in this game now. There's the R2 list...and then there's the list that everybody goes to external sources for.
        Last edited by VicZar; 12-22-2013, 09:02 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Umm, can you bring some new quests? Be creative..

Comment

We will have more socks? I am so close to the reindeer :S

Comment

we should have christmas GIFTS not events or promotions!!!! always cash cash cash..... u can't even get 60 santa caps w/o cash nice "EVENT"
              League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
              ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
              GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
              CLASS ->> SORCERER
              LVL ->> 82
              BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

I dont know who to be mad. r2 or my bad luck. I have 59 socks and need 1 freaking socks for the deer mount. and guess what? I have 70 of those ****** decor which I have no use for being a free player.

at least give us a way to turn them into socks so whoever been close to that lil mount can get it.
                Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Just doing some rough math and guesstimations, this target - Santa's Cap x220 for Frost Lion Card x1 - will be very difficult to achieve for a moderate balen/cash spender, let alone a free player.

Just sayin,

Comment

Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
                    Just doing some rough math and guesstimations, this target - Santa's Cap x220 for Frost Lion Card x1 - will be very difficult to achieve for a moderate balen/cash spender, let alone a free player.

Just sayin,
                    If you think a bit, hawkstrider and reindeer were the only free mounts ALL players could get, rest only if you spend, its not that hard to see, no need math or anything.
                    If vip players ( who are cashers a bit, if you are vip you spend some balens too ) can't get it, having the vip bonuses, a FREE player can dream on it, but won't get it.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

So since we can no longer get socks, why is the exchange event going til the 1st of January?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                        Christmas Day - Battle Ranking

Duration: 12/22 0:00-23:59

Description: Players reach the required Battle Rating Ranking will be rewarded.
                        • Battle Rating Ranking No.1: 1,500,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x200, 50, 000Kyanite, Santa's Cap x5
                        • Battle Rating Ranking No.2: 1,000,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x100, 30, 000Kyanite, Santa's Cap x4
                        • Battle Rating Ranking No.3: 500,000 Gold, 300,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x50, 20, 000Kyanite, Santa's Cap x3
                        • Battle Rating Ranking No.4-10: 300,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x30, 10, 000Kyanite, Santa's Cap x1
                        I have to say I love this event, I mean come on, we could easily make another 10-20 br just for these rewards, yea lets all spend $500 on the game at this tie of year, come on R2 yur having a fecking joke, personally I have 90k br but the top 10 are far beyond that, and I will be damned if you think im paying that kind of cash at this time of the year.

Seems to me that you have forgotten that this is time for giving and sharing, not taking.

Comment

Santa's Cap x220 for Frost Lion Card x1

Frost Lion being... this guy?

Comment

• Santa's Cap x220 for Frost Lion Card x1
                            Bloody hell that's alot . No christmas spirit in you guys is there? Wonder why I even expected better sigh.
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              Frost Lion being... this guy?
                              O.o I like that mount...
                              FinalHC
                              Kabam - S39/S6
                              (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

I've been scammed I think, they sell the packs now in the shop (bought 50), but no sign of the frost lion, no image of it in hot events, all white empty it should be, also not in stables.
                                WHY SELL THE PACK WHEN THE ITEM ISN'T IN IT? WELL?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	1678499
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	1678498

Bloody hell, now what?
                                Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-18-2013, 06:39 PM.
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X