No announcement yet.

Wartune Christmas Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should always wait for maintenance before buying the new event boxes, the content isn't even in the game yet :/
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

yeesss realised they **** up with the cloths and mount when we saw the exchance in hot event.
      Also no new mount can be viewed in the stables so i bought 107 boxes without having a chance to get that mount even.
      Anyone Think r2 will repay some of that 4k+ balens?
      Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 12-18-2013, 11:15 PM. Reason: profanity

Comment

Need colorful socks pls , reindeer

Comment

Seems the money make rules. Noone ever stayed a bit and think about it, they rushed to buy all, lame.
          Like I said, its not R2's fault, the fault are for those who get caught in their trap, and so far...they do an excellent job getting you every single time, and yet you can't learn the lesson.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            I've been scammed I think, they sell the packs now in the shop (bought 50), but no sign of the frost lion, no image of it in hot events, all white empty it should be, also not in stables.
            WHY SELL THE PACK WHEN THE ITEM ISN'T IN IT? WELL?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64895[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]64894[/ATTACH]

Bloody hell, now what?
            It just tells u there christmast mount card lol
            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

i dont see the santa cap exchange in hot events..????

Comment

The Santa Cap exchange should be fixed after maintenance has been completed tonight.
                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

is there any good hot items in shop? like cheap wings?

Comment

Are they going to bring back the socks? Im 3 short of a reindeer. They shouldnt have the event run that long if they dont give you the socks anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadesCreed View Post
                      Are they going to bring back the socks? Im 3 short of a reindeer. They shouldnt have the event run that long if they dont give you the socks anymore.
                      12/19 00:00 - 12/22 23:59 (Server Time)
                      New dates added ^

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                        Christmas Day - Battle Ranking

Duration: 12/22 0:00-23:59

Description: Players reach the required Battle Rating Ranking will be rewarded.
                        • Battle Rating Ranking No.1: 1,500,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x200, 50, 000Kyanite, Santa's Cap x5
                        • Battle Rating Ranking No.2: 1,000,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x100, 30, 000Kyanite, Santa's Cap x4
                        • Battle Rating Ranking No.3: 500,000 Gold, 300,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x50, 20, 000Kyanite, Santa's Cap x3
                        • Battle Rating Ranking No.4-10: 300,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x30, 10, 000Kyanite, Santa's Cap x1
                        Why isnt this event for s390??? since you didnt post it for any servers, we expect it to be all servers.
                        stop with the bullshït edit of the post after it is announced.
                        Oh and majority of the events on first page is not on for s390 but its on s127.
                        Last edited by AkumaDeDiablo; 12-19-2013, 01:30 AM.

Comment

what a "nice" event i can do only 21 Santa's Cap for free...
                          I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
                          Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                          Fighting til' the wars won!
                          (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
                          Name:CyanPile
                          Class:Archer
                          Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

i want the frost lion soooooo bad

im a leo :P
                            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

non cashers cant get frost lion

Comment

So no Frost lion oportunity to srvers 388+??

Comment

Working...
                                X