No announcement yet.

Wartune Christmas Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14k balens which is around 140 US dollars , for a card ingame. yeah i mentally slap myself for not quitting x)

Comment

Well R 2...why dont you just say you only want to give to the wealthiest players... only the top 10? what a joke! you should have set it for ranges of BR so everyone could get a little something with your 10 fav's getting the best. Hey its not too late for you to fix that!
      Last edited by R27494053; 12-19-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Yeah! Pay pay pay! Buy balens and you can maybe get something good!

Yeah I don't think so. My IRL $$ are safe from being wasted.

Comment

do this event is occuring in s390 Y??????????????

Comment

i want lioon

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.png
Views:	3
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	1679038
            Name:Ereshkigal
            Class:Archer
            Level:65
            Server:246
            Br:85.000

Comment

Are you guys insane its a +20 stat mount buy 5 boxes tops n if u dont get it dont bother, Why are you spending a fortune on a **** mount card. Its xmas and r2 has given players nothing but more expense. Stop spending money you fools!!!!

Comment

I'm always laughin my rearend off when i read the reply's.
                ppl expeckt to get the best stuf for nothing complaining about how the free player is not being treated fair.

if u dont pay for somthing u should be happy u get annything at all so stop ur begging plz.
                what i do dislike is that its like a random shot to get the best rewards,
                in the early days u could buy box with for instance a santa's cap 100% in there so u knew how mutch to spend with out the gamble to lose ur cash for stuf u dont want or need.
                ♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥

Comment

guys can u tell me if there r other ways of getting santa's cap other then buying from balens?
                  i got 1 only from tank trials

Comment

Originally posted by hsmop View Post
                    guys can u tell me if there r other ways of getting santa's cap other then buying from balens?
                    go to ur local costume store? not verry funny i know.
                    u can only get em true event quest or buying them for $$$
                    ♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥

Comment

Originally posted by jhon84 View Post
                      go to ur local costume store? not verry funny i know.
                      u can only get em true event quest or buying them for $$$
                      I thought this was a game forum, not about my real life

Comment

Originally posted by jhon84 View Post
                        what i do dislike is that its like a random shot to get the best rewards,
                        in the early days u could buy box with for instance a santa's cap 100% in there so u knew how mutch to spend with out the gamble to lose ur cash for stuf u dont want or need.
                        Exactly, that's what angers me, if you bought a chest, you got the event item + a chance for something extra.
                        Now the event item is in the chance pool.
                        December will be my last month buying this extensive from r2, I notice it's getting so bad. It was expensive, now it's not normal anymore.
                        For the smallest things you need to pay a ton. Soon nobody will be able to pay for all this except the rich people.
                        New patches coming, all balen, more balen, it doesn't stop. If they want the game to survive they need to lower prices, not joking, with all the extra content coming, people can't buy it all anymore.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

And why would people buy all? It costs tons for sth. you can lose in 1s

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
                            And why would people buy all? It costs tons for sth. you can lose in 1s
                            It used to be profitable if you spend low to medium, and heavy cashers were the ones you would now call medium cashers. That's the whole difference.
                            It is getting all too expensive for most people.
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              Exactly, that's what angers me, if you bought a chest, you got the event item + a chance for something extra.
                              Now the event item is in the chance pool.
                              December will be my last month buying this extensive from r2, I notice it's getting so bad. It was expensive, now it's not normal anymore.
                              For the smallest things you need to pay a ton. Soon nobody will be able to pay for all this except the rich people.
                              New patches coming, all balen, more balen, it doesn't stop. If they want the game to survive they need to lower prices, not joking, with all the extra content coming, people can't buy it all anymore.
                              agree with it,
                              -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
                                I wanna know how much balans do i need to make sure to get frost lion ????
                                1k balens

Comment

Working...
                                X