No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 09/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, have some not so good news. We've found a second issue with the PDT Servers and will be taking them down at 3:00 AM EDT time for some additional work. (Midnight for those you on the West Coast). ETA is expected to be one hour but could be longer.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• This is awesome but would very much like to see the market get up and running as well. when will the GMTs be up?
      Last edited by Battlefield1942; 09-12-2012, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• moh Belum kwin

Saingannya Baju Kotak Kotak

Comment

• Seriously i m Getting bored waiting for the server to go back online if i m not wrong its been more than 3 hrs now.

Comment

• ok now already 6 hour maintence,im in gmt +7.how long again this MT

Comment

• LOL he is literaly ignoring the fact,or pretend he doesnt see the posts of players posting storm quoted words on the market guide posts...LMAO ahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• nah.. getting to 30 for some is a long time.. make it lvl 30.. going to 30 is a test for a player whether he/she wants to play the game that long.. )
                Wartune ~ Temple of Ibalize ~ Knight ~ Pandemonia
                ArdaNova

Crystal Saga ~ Erie Marsh ~ Knight ~ INFINITY
                C3303KCHAMP

Comment

• i guess 5h for gmt almost finish

Comment

• how many times last?? mins or hours??

Comment

• another maintenance.. maintenance after maintenance
                      Wartune ~ Temple of Ibalize ~ Knight ~ Pandemonia
                      ArdaNova

Crystal Saga ~ Erie Marsh ~ Knight ~ INFINITY
                      C3303KCHAMP

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                        Okay, have some not so good news. We've found a second issue with the PDT Servers and will be taking them down at 3:00 AM EDT time for some additional work. (Midnight for those you on the West Coast). ETA is expected to be one hour but could be longer.
                        Is it the issue with the market having an extra zero to its price?
                        ~MIA

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not again lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by Hibbsan View Post
                            You seriously cant afford 10$? i know 10 year olds that can afford it. so why cant you?
                            some people want to spend their $10 on something in RL

Comment

• it sucks you have to use balens. I can't afford to get balens as I am on limited income.

Comment

• just wanna ask are there compensation for this??? is there any FREE gift packs available????
                                we are waiting longer each time
                                Last edited by R23098716; 09-12-2012, 02:18 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X