[Announcement] 09/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baidykliukas View Post
    I was asking simple question about time zone, not about when the server will be up.
    Answered previous question, but did not use quote. Anyways I had same problem on summer time it will be +2 GMT, but because winter is knocking on the door it's +3 GMT.

Comment

• Thanks, roosa. neibhour thats clears clues

Comment

• s3 - is GMT(Greenwich Mean Time).

Comment

• Originally posted by baidykliukas View Post
          I was asking simple question about time zone, not about when the server will be up.
          Which country/time zone are you in?
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• angaf menarij

Comment

• Originally posted by susanking View Post
              Oh give me a break.How many times do we have to hear the paying ppl keep games going... 98 percent dont pay ...So lets see the game will stay open with 2 percent of the players paying and playing? I think not.
              Same **** happens on Woi and other games... A whole guid quit on woi as well as over 3 thousand ppl. All thats left basically r some diehards and tons of alts. When a dev decides to rake in money on a game like this,it's over.People say the cash shops dont make an OP toon,but u know what? It SURE enhances that toon and develops that toon faster,not mentioning all the tricks to get the best gear.

Learn from other games mistakes... This is a pretty good concept of a game.Let's not lose people with items that need to be bought with $. It's pathetic....

Games are supposed to be FUN,not wallet emptying.

If this is the future of this game,I got 3 others to play.
              Tired of being enticed with items that cost money in a bad recession.....
              Sorry to addmit but very true , wartune will die if Dv and Gm dont act fast. I like very much this game, even quited other that I played for 6 years cuz of this but ... I think wartune is doomed

Comment

• For me if the server turned off 2AM GMT then it mean's 5 AM in my country. So if everything going okay 4-5 hours will server down and possible I can play 9 or 11 AM.

Comment

• what time is s7 serpants tounge re opening?

Comment

• Originally posted by k0nhlpro01 View Post
                    anyone in Vietnam????????????????

I just left Vietnam

Comment

• gm ples ngapa lvel 29 saya tidak bisa buka

Comment

• aawa

dawda

Comment

• fgxgfcghrtghgthb

Comment

• how i wish this game not like others games...if this game depending on cash ill go find another online games that can make possible that a none casher can make there character stronger..i know that we need to sopport the game for the expencis..but plss try to understand that not all player have that money to go buy some ballens...i want fair oline games..and im still searching..but i hope so this game can makes me sattisfied..thnx!

Comment

• We're expected to encounter similar issues with the EDT and GMT servers that we had with the PDT servers, which will cause them to be delayed in going live as well. For those who can't wait, please feel free to hop onto one of the PDT servers to check out the new features in the 1.3.5 Update and get a sneak peak before your server comes back up.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                The idea being that non-cash players can sell items to get Balens to either buy cash shop items, or purchase items they need from the Market. If you're not planning on selling anything...then yes, you'll need to buy some Balens. But if you're willing to sell and perhaps play the Market you can get by without having to purchase any. .
                                It is good that non-cash player can get Balen by selling items. This is great compared to other games. Anyway, I love this game. It addressed all the non-cash player issues with other games and if non-cash player can get Balen from selling items, it will solve one more issue. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X