Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok game master

Comment

• they do need to make a trade system tho. bound/unbound means nothing right now u can still sell your stuff. mabye not a mass trade at first but at least some kinda trade.

Comment

• Double skill from 500 to 995 balens now? That's sad how greedy you guys are.. You should at least give us some bonus pack for purchasing extra balens!

Comment

• Its up!!!!!

Comment

• And the PDT Servers are back up! Sorry about the delay there folks. For those of you who play on EDT and GMT servers, go ahead and drop in to check out the new features in the 1.3.5 Patch while you wait.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              And the PDT Servers are back up! Sorry about the delay there folks. For those of you who play on EDT and GMT servers, go ahead and drop in to check out the new features in the 1.3.5 Patch while you wait.
              What about server 10 PDT?

Comment

• what about S3. Sorry, can't wait

Comment

• Concerning the Market, yes, its a Balen shop on other versions of the game. The idea being that non-cash players can sell items to get Balens to either buy cash shop items, or purchase items they need from the Market. If you're not planning on selling anything...then yes, you'll need to buy some Balens. But if you're willing to sell and perhaps play the Market you can get by without having to purchase any.

However, we've been kicking around alternate ideas, and by watching the other versions of the game we've noticed certain issues arise that we want to find a solution for before we release it. We know you all want it, but it needs some fixes before we can bring it live.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by R228526 View Post
                    What about server 10 PDT?
                    Please Stay Tuned For Further Information.

Comment

• still MT? cant play T_T

Comment

• Originally posted by R23249210 View Post
                        LOL You all crack me up. So far I haven't spent any money on this game. But for all the ones complaining about the ones that do just think about this. If it wasn't for the ones that pay to have better stuff, either this game would not exist or it would not be free. Everyone has to get paid, even game designers. I'm still a noob so probably will wait for a couple more weeks into server 10 to start giving money away lol.

Chappy
                        Server 9

Oh give me a break.How many times do we have to hear the paying ppl keep games going... 98 percent dont pay ...So lets see the game will stay open with 2 percent of the players paying and playing? I think not.
                        Same **** happens on Woi and other games... A whole guid quit on woi as well as over 3 thousand ppl. All thats left basically r some diehards and tons of alts. When a dev decides to rake in money on a game like this,it's over.People say the cash shops dont make an OP toon,but u know what? It SURE enhances that toon and develops that toon faster,not mentioning all the tricks to get the best gear.

Learn from other games mistakes... This is a pretty good concept of a game.Let's not lose people with items that need to be bought with $. It's pathetic....

Games are supposed to be FUN,not wallet emptying.

If this is the future of this game,I got 3 others to play.
                        Tired of being enticed with items that cost money in a bad recession.....

Comment

• It's not very big problem, really, but i can't understand my time zone already. Every time it was GMT +2, now it seams it's GMT +3. The time zone is not changeable, i think, but maybe it's because my country changes summer/winter time? Server S3

Comment

• Did not you read? EDT and GMT servers running up is taking longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosa. View Post
                              Did not you read? EDT and GMT servers running up is taking longer.
                              I was asking simple question about time zone, not about when the server will be up.

Comment

• Originally posted by susanking View Post
                                People say the cash shops dont make an OP toon,but u know what? It SURE enhances that toon and develops that toon faster,not mentioning all the tricks to get the best gear.
                                I couldn't agree more, well said.
                                Last edited by mochazelice; 09-12-2012, 01:14 AM.
                                Server: Worg Lair
                                IGN: Arciel
                                Class: Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X