• 555เพชรไม่พà¸*ใช่à¸*่ะ

Comment

• www.youtube.com

Comment

• 10 bucks hell i thought it was gonna be way more
        im a cheating *******

Comment

• [Announcement] 09/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 10:00 PM EDT
          As folks should hopefully be aware, our normal Maintenance time for Wartune is scheduled for Tuesday at 3 AM EDT. However, as we moving the database of certain servers later that evening, we've decided to move the Maintenance from Tuesday morning to Tuesday evening so that we only have one peroid of downtime as opposed to two periods of downtime.

Servers will be going down at 10 PM EDT, 7 PM PDT, and 2 AM GMT which for GMT would be on the 12th. Downtime for PDT Servers will be 1-3 hours. As the GMT and EDT servers are having their databases moved, downtime for them is expected to take 4-5 hours.

With this update we'll be introducing the 1.3.5 Patch for Wartune. The patch includes the following features:
          Double Skill system - More info here!
          The Mystery Shop - Its a Mystery!
          New PVP Equipment Set - More details later.
          Battlegrounds - More info here!
          ...and the Honor System - More info here!

Keep an eye out on the forums more more details concerning the new features.

Comment

• Will I lose my chek-in number?

Comment

• Hmm the double skill system just seems like another way for the money players outdistance the free players. So no matter how much work we do, we will just never be able to attain top honors in WB or arena. Like the lvl 35+ seeds on the farm for balens ONLY.

Comment

• Originally posted by uberek View Post
                and + ofc some bugs fixing?? if you guys just add new things instead repair all thoise critical bugs = insta quit for me
                do you mean like the event timer that goes slower then a normal clack causing lag in game

Comment

• A LIVE dev chat is going on NOW!

Hop on IRC via QuakeNet in #Wartune to join in the action!

If you don't have an IRC client, you can access the web client at http://webchat.quakenet.org

Comment

• very cool game. cant collect my facebook reward though. i "liked" it but still nothing.

Comment

• Yey \^o^/ I can't wait

Comment

• do it have to be balens?

Comment

• who which I think will now play wartunet very stressful and exciting

Comment

• well the mystery shop will drive off free players... hope that the game can exist without us.

Comment

• game na sa wartune
                              Originally posted by Hibbsan View Post
                              Awesome! too bad i will never be able to play battlegrounds though.

Comment

• what time does the the server Temple of Ibalize(PST) resume and what happen to the server Temple of Ibalize(PST)

Comment

Working...
                                X