Comment

• eh i lost intrest x.,x

Comment

• that was great

i love it whoooooooooooooooooosh

Comment

• he;p me up

Comment

• So, you're telling me this "Market" i've been waiting for to trade stuff with other players, is just ANOTHER balen shop. Are you seriously kidding me. Everything else seems alright, but we dont need another balen shop. Give us the ability to make gold from a market. Or drive away all the free players, thats cool too.

Comment

• rofflmfaoh

Comment

• LOL You all crack me up. So far I haven't spent any money on this game. But for all the ones complaining about the ones that do just think about this. If it wasn't for the ones that pay to have better stuff, either this game would not exist or it would not be free. Everyone has to get paid, even game designers. I'm still a noob so probably will wait for a couple more weeks into server 10 to start giving money away lol.

Chappy
                Server 9

Comment

• addasaa

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  As folks should hopefully be aware, our normal Maintenance time for Wartune is scheduled for Tuesday at 3 AM EDT. However, as we moving the database of certain servers later that evening, we've decided to move the Maintenance from Tuesday morning to Tuesday evening so that we only have one peroid of downtime as opposed to two periods of downtime.

Servers will be going down at 10 PM EDT, 7 PM PDT, and 2 AM GMT which for GMT would be on the 12th. Downtime for PDT Servers will be 1-3 hours. As the GMT and EDT servers are having their databases moved, downtime for them is expected to take 4-5 hours.

With this update we'll be introducing the 1.3.5 Patch for Wartune. The patch includes the following features:

Keep an eye out on the forums more more details concerning the new features.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    Right now I've given all the info I have. When I have more, I'll let you all know.
                    master can u add a dueler character

Comment

• Originally posted by R23249210 View Post
                      LOL You all crack me up. So far I haven't spent any money on this game. But for all the ones complaining about the ones that do just think about this. If it wasn't for the ones that pay to have better stuff, either this game would not exist or it would not be free. Everyone has to get paid, even game designers. I'm still a noob so probably will wait for a couple more weeks into server 10 to start giving money away lol.

Chappy
                      Server 9

Has server 10 started yet or will it be just starting new after this down time do you know?

Comment

• wish there is new character master

Comment

• .. aw ((((((((

Comment

• are they new upgrade skill, or is to expensive to buy it now?

Comment

• if your an archer what stone do you prefer MATK or PATK ??????

Comment

• cos for your knoledge some ppl can live 2 weeks or more with 10 $,so if your mom is paying for you to play this game good for you.spend her cash

Comment

Working...
                                X