Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 balengs is not good for me ....

Comment

• i can not belive that the game is down i love this game i pay for it i play it daily so im kinda bummed i dident get to play it today

Comment

• Originally posted by R23227501 View Post
        i can not belive that the game is down i love this game i pay for it i play it daily so im kinda bummed i dident get to play it today
        dont get adicted ...lol

Comment

• how to obtain honor?
          both for myself and my guild

Comment

• GM........... plss think something to those players who cannot afford to buy balens.. its unfair..

Comment

• Downtime for all Wartune PDT servers will be prolonged a bit longer than we originally expected. All updates and progress will be posted in this thread.

Comment

• saw that coming ^

Comment

• can we enter Forgotten Catacom with no limit next time

Comment

• i can't join battelground it's open night here in my country when we sleep to late plz can u make one battle ground in morning after arena or somethin like that plz hope more power for u and more winner

Comment

• Is the mini client being fixed to?

Comment

• 985 balens. it's a high price. this is global server, i think you should survey more about exchange rate of US dollar in many countries to get a decent price

Comment

• Ya GM i known this game very well so is easy for me to play it
                          hehe GM ur the best

Comment

• just let them be.. build your character the right way and you'll be powerful.. its a bit unfair to get some of the best equipment through purchasing balens, we all know that but please stop complaining about it already. the game is just starting out, GMs and the dev team are doing their best to improve the game.

Comment

• when the maintenance finish on gmt time?

Comment

• aww stayed up late for the maint- to be over...hopefully it won't take too long lol..i know this sounds rather dorky but my plants r done 0.0 hahaha wanna collect before bed =/ gogo GM's keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X