Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor the Dead fight for the living again farewell Camille . . . .
    Hungry or just Angry ?

Then grab a snickers or else you'll turn into some Hollywood horror icon, trust me its happens all the time
    :o or you'll regret it dude,pal or ms. :p

Comment

• Bazzer S127

Today i feel sader then the other days...... because its at this time that me a CAMi would chat on skype with Robert Winsor Tina Pope-Winsor Martin Rhodes Dionne McLean Stef NÃ* ShúlaÃ* Terry Hurman Nick Hagan Dean Potter laugh and joke around abut thing people say in all the chat's and how she not be to sleep because she's been trying to get all accounts though there runs and stuff lol
      She had the worst headset ever as well. You could hear the T.v load in the background playing phineas and ferb or the power ranger witch Zachary loved to watch over and over and over again
      it so weird that the things i miss are the one thing that used to pee me off lol

MISS YOU ANGELA XXX

MUCH LOVE MY FRIEND XXXX

Comment

• R.I.P Camile. Wish you well on the other side.

Comment

• May the Lord watch over your family, and help them in there time of suffering, You were a good friend and I am glad you are being remembered.

Comment

• To your family and friends I am sorry for your loss, may peace your souls. I pray the pain is gone and you are free.

Comment

• well, i did not know her so i cant say to much, but seeing so many post about her, it seems, she was a good person and a helpful one too
              R.I.P Camille

Comment

• Dear Camille & Guild Spartans,

Sorry for your loss. Our deepest sympathy.

THE MEASURE OF A WOMAN: Not - "how did she die" But - "how did she live" Not - "what did she gain" But - "what did she give" These are the units To measure the worth Of a woman, as a woman, Regardless of birth.

In Loving Memory

From

S59 (US West Server)
                NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

• I did not have the pleasure to meet Camille and I have read nothing but good things said about her. She sounds like a person I would have liked to know in the game.

RIP Camille

Comment

• For each thorn, there's a rosebud...
                    For each twilight — a dawn...
                    For each trial — the strength to carry on,
                    For each storm cloud — a rainbow...
                    For each shadow — the sun...
                    For each parting — sweet memories when sorrow is done.
                    .... Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• R.I.P Camille (angela) u were a great friend,player and all around great person.i had the pleasure of meeting camille about 2 months ago when we start too do hall of hero's run together .she refused too let me tank she use too say i was too squishy or i was her marshmellow due too the fact my pdef and mdef was lower than hers ..she gave me the drive too put extra work into my toon too try an catch her as hard as i tried she alway manage too stay ahead of me .she was great person to get to know and i fell honored too have had the chance too do so.
                      ontill we meet again my friend play on

Ps: TY U R2 GAMING FOR HONORING THE FALLEN AND TOO ALL WHO HAVE LOST THEY ME BE GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Comment

• RIP camille

Comment

• R.I.P Camille! Hope sh eis in a better place now!

Comment

• R.I.P Camille

Comment

• I am so sorry for the lost. I did not know her and if I did we would of been the best of friends . her charm filled the whole room when she would walk in .so I am told .she was one in a million she helped when help was needed . she was always there to help . you will be sadly missed by all who loved her and knew her . rest in peace Camille .

Comment

• Angels are watching over you
                                Wings wrapped gently around you,
                                Whispering you are loved and blessed.
                                .... Angel Blessing

Comment

Working...
                                X