• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rip

RIP my dear lady.....

Comment

• R.I.P Camille

Comment

• I did not know her, but our guild has also recently lost a member in a car accident Kren from 133 esterwyn... even without meeting a person, it's strange how you still feel a sense of loss when something like this happens. Thoughts to her friends and guild members

Comment

• R.I.P Camille, another beautiful soul gone far too early. Soar in the heavens and look over those whom you cherish!

Comment

• First off, I would like to mention that I do not want nor care to receive an award. I never knew Camille, but she does seem like a very memorable person. I wish I could have met her. I am a mother of a 7mo and to imagine dying when you have an 8yo ... I couldnt even bare the thought of leaving her alone for 5 min let alone the rest of her lifetime. I really wish and hope that the boy has a father to go to and that his mother will be his guardian angel til the end of time. 31 years is too young to die and I really do hope that her service is as great as a lot of these posts are. She was very loved. Rest in paradise Camille/Angela.
            Gwendrai S430 Isle of Coriana

Comment

• RIP Camille... hope she is getting along with angels in heaven and make them blush with her smile.. ...

Comment

• From the posts I have read Camille seemed to be a wonderful presence. I am sorry I never got to meet her. My condolences to her family and friends...in RL and in game
                Frozenshade
                R2Games
                S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

• Rip camillie

Comment

• R.I.P Camelie Good player

Comment

• Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show
                      I laced the track, you locked the flow
                      So far from hangin on the block for dough
                      Notorious, they got to know that
                      Life ain't always what it seem to be
                      Words can't express what you mean to me
                      Even though you're gone, we still a team
                      Through your family, I'll fulfill your dream
                      In the future, can't wait to see
                      If you open up the gates for me
                      Reminisce some time, the night they took my friend
                      Try to black it out, but it plays again
                      When it's real, feelings hard to conceal
                      Can't imagine all the pain I feel
                      Give anything to hear half your breath
                      I know you still living your life, after death

Faith Evans
                      Every step I take, every move I make
                      Every single day, every time I pray
                      I'll be missing you
                      Thinkin of the days, when you went away
                      What a life to take, what a bond to break
                      I'll be missing you
                      R.I.P

Comment

• As I heard the news about Camille from Guild Spartans on Tortmain Abbey, I was in deep sorrow.

I had the pleasure of Hearing about you while you still was a live and saw Camillie in BG. Always you asked if any needed their kills for quest and always Kind to talk and listen. When ever there was bad talking in current Chat, Camille did with her pleasent beeing stop such issues with her diplomatic and charm. She was one of a Kind, and I feelt from day one she was the Spirit of what this game is all about. Comradeship, understanding, listening and compassion to others.

In real life she was an Inspiration, always helping, and in her appraoch as former american president JFK once said, Do not ask what your Country can do for you, but what you can do for your Country. This Approach did Camille take upon her, and made others in Center instead of herself. She was unselfish and compassionate to all. Indeed a rare Thing in a world full of slef centerness. But not Camille she was there for others.

I know that she is now with our heavenly father and in heaven, and I am sure she miss us all dearly, but now she is with thoose she lost during the life.

My hart and thoughts and my deepest condollences to her Family and friends.

Long live your memory here on earth, in heaven and in this game, and thank you for beeing such a big Inspiration to us all.

As Commander Ché Guevera said it so bravely: Hasta Siempre (always until victory), Camille.

Comment

• May those she left behind know nothing but comfort and kindness.

Comment

• To the Fallen

Though I did not have the chance to know Camille, I can see from the other tributes that she was well loved and respected, a person of unusual character. From what I've seen I could say definitively that she would be someone I would stand beside against any foe. I feel that I know her and could call her "friend."

I am blessed by others' memories of you, Camille. May you rest in peace.

Raven duQuesne

Comment

• All i see in this 77 pages "i dont know Camille" and try to write something beautiful and teer crying so maybe he can win the reward...I did not had the pleasure to meet her,not in RL or in game, and all i can say to a person that i did not know is: Rest in Peace

Comment

• Dear Angela (Camille), her family, & Guild Spartans,

Sorry for your loss. Our deepest sympathy in your time of grieving I never had the pleasure of meeting you on being blessed in your presence but, from what I have read you seem to have been a very amazing person and a phenomenal gamer May you rest easy and be another angel over our shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                                X