Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't exactly know what to say about Camille, but I do know what my heart tells me, even though we are all thousands of miles apart, thanks to this game we know each other.Thanks to this game we have become like family. I have never seen Camille in person, only in this game, so I wish I could not understand Why my heart was hurting as much as it does at this moment. But after taking a while to think about it, even though we will never see each other, we will always care for each other as if we were right there next to one another. Thank you Wartune for bringing us all together. Good bye Camille.Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb-152341.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	1680237

Comment

• i did not know her but this world need more people like her it sounds like from what i have read here about her that we would have been good friends had i ever met her i an Terri from guild Spiffers s6 duskin arena
      [COLOR="#0000CD"][B]Terri

Comment

• I came to know about the fall of valiant defender of Balenor Camille. I was sad to know that her credit card was stolen and she could not keep up her defenses in place. We should take a lesson from her fall and keep the Balens flowing. Spartans will be crippled without her prowess and will have to bat for another casher to keep up their rankings. We may soon see the revival of Camille once the card is replaced. Hope to see Camille back again. (In Good Pun!)

Comment

• RIP Camalie

Comment

• I haven't had to experience meeting this sweet gentle lady of Tortmain Abbey, but I know for sure that based on other warriors, She was a good person. I know she is in good hands now. Rest in Peace milady, be with our creator playing wartune.

Comment

• may u rest in peace..
              IGN: Kayeâ„¢
              Class: Archer
              Server: Ice Glen S277

Comment

• I never know you personally Camille im sure many will miss you....RIP Camille....

Comment

• R.I.P Camille
                  got no words for this
                  Gaming is a way of life

Comment

• So sad to hear the demise of Camille.... May you rest in peace Camille.....

Comment

• Actually i didn't know who's she....just remember she give me free kill in battleground in order i get reward event and honor...thanks 4 your kindness camille...rest in peace.

Comment

• We are very saddened to hear of your recent loss and would like to express our sincere condolences to you and your family.
                        We want to express our sympathy for your loss and to let you know that our thoughts are with you. Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow. Please remember that you are not alone...we are always here for you. R.I.P Camille

Comment

• I never had the pleasure of meeting her, but from the words expressed here, there was many that did and she touched all of these lives in a very special way. It is wonderful to see that one person can spread so much love and joy in a game. I hope that WE ALL can learn from such a special and loving person. Let's all try to get along no matter where or origin is from, religion, creed, guild, server or what the case my be. WE ALL are here to have fun and enjoy the game as well as the fellowship that we receive from the game. That is what wartune is to me and many others, not just a place to have fun, but the fellowship that we get from this game. May she r.i.p and look in on ALL OF US from time to time. Camille, you touched so many lives and from the words shared here, you will be remembered for a long time to come. I just hope to be half the great player and person that you seemed to be.

Comment

• Sad. RIP Camille.

Comment

• obviously a popular individual R.I.P>

Comment

• how much i miss her i cant say r i p camile we miss u alot and alot Click image for larger version

Name:	bunny-with-flower.gif
Views:	2
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	1681052

Comment

Working...
                                X