Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i lost my stamina and cata atemps aswell cause they failed to inform us and whats worse they have the time to delete posts but not to explain there actions

Comment

• dang it mount whip event dont give chocolate

Comment

• No choclates with the soul crystal event meant I didn't buy soul crystal packs, now no chocolates with the mount training event means there is no reason to buy training packs.

Did the Einstien who made this change think of this ?.

If you don't give main event rewards (ie: chocolates or whatever it may be) with soul crystal, mount training or gem synth events there is little reason to buy the packs.

Talk about bad business and lack of foresight.

Comment

• if they change it to give chocolates then i want my chocolates wasted 1.3k mount whips

Comment

• hay I just bot 100 $ but I got the skol blain daur and gold I need the stuff 4 my iris make this right please or iam going back 2 weed farm

Comment

• I whant my stuff

Comment

• no response about the missed stamina and cata atempts concerning the heart shaped boxes and no response to whip event thanks so much for wasting our month

Comment

• for last 2 days chocolate from nowhere?!?! not even from shop? guys, you're going down, really...
                  but i think u already know and you dont care... too bad, i met wonderfull peoples here...

Comment

• good luck your games ser.........

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                      There is only one hidden event this time and it is whip event! So all whips that we will get now from soul engraving we will exchange them for chocolates later! So stop cry for chocolates as reward from soul engraving...
                      u sure m8?

Comment

• worse event ever. waste $10 on valentines boxes, $20 on recharge that gives only 3 chocolates. maybe i missed a few events but not may, i only end with 75 choclates. whats up?

Comment

• this is not valentine event..! but this is mad event...! no more chocolate on whips and SC, that is event suck...!

Comment

• last month was soul crystals --> whips
                            this month is whips --> soul crytals (back to crytals )
                            guess next month will be soul crytals --> whips again
                            hahaha...wat a joke...pointless

Comment

• why is event open 2 days yet, when i can´t obtain more chocolate. Stupid game constructors...

Comment

• is there going to be more events that give us chocolates????

3 day without getting no chocs, this is going tha worst way....

Comment

Working...
                                X