X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DamienRL
    replied
    lets hope for love thy mount after reset tonight all current events end then and no new events posted so hidden event could appear

Leave a comment:

• R239699185
    replied
    hey r2 pls Fix the Heart BOX event

Leave a comment:

• bagofglue2
    replied
    i WANT WHIP EVENT i am READY TO LOVE MY MOUNT

Leave a comment:

• Flame_Ace
    replied
    I think they moved it tomorrow March 1 since last time, they made the drop event 1 day earlier (instead of staring from Feb 21, they start the drop event on Feb 20). So maybe to compensate for themselves XD R2 moved the drop event this day and put it tomorrow March 1.

Leave a comment:

• germangod23
    replied
    no heart shape bos dropping!!!!! cempensation! it already 28 i run 2 cata and no box!

Leave a comment:

• smartituampas
    replied
    yup no boxes here as well. lol
    as usual, ha ha ha. we have to look forward for another bug after maintenance

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    blitz 40 level of cata, no box

oceanic server

pls fix it asap

Leave a comment:

• Suave88
    replied
    Originally posted by Gabilon92 View Post
    Heart-Shaped Box Drops
    Duration: 2/14 - 2/16, 2/21 - 2/23, 2/28 - 3/2

for the ppl crying about the boxes... watch the first post ppl -.-!... anyway they are coming again at 28th february(tomorrow)
    You are true moron, why we should call it bug when we know we are wrong about date? We never wrong on waiting box event since it start mr fap fap. It's fixed R2 who make mistake.

Leave a comment:

• R237090530
    replied
    No heart-box... Used 160 stamina, few minuts ago... No comment...

Leave a comment:

• Froggster
    replied
    depending on region u live in is feb28, and login also shows same date

Leave a comment:

• Froggster
    replied
    *cheer*, im not the only one, not "seeing" boxes like posted in opening post. and thx to february ill miss the login ballens (again) great when they dont make other login counts for the shortest month.

thx kabam for ur good work (if ur too stupid, or just as stupid as the programmers: this is SARCASM!!)

list of mistakes becomes linger and longer every day:

- wrong prizes after bringing bound ballens. solution: do nothing ignore players, if they dont accept it, who cares, kabam gives a fu.kin **** on players issues anyway
    - login problems and blackscreens. solution: its players fault (slow internet, wrong browsers,...)
    - not fixing known bugs from versions out in other regions ? solution: who cares as long as enough idiots pay for it we dont care

over all solutions: bring out a new extra cheap mount for "only" 5995 ballens gz, thats exactly what all players have been waiting for

so like i said before, continue the good work

Leave a comment:

• Gabilon92
    replied
    Heart-Shaped Box Drops
    Duration: 2/14 - 2/16, 2/21 - 2/23, 2/28 - 3/2

for the ppl crying about the boxes... watch the first post ppl -.-!... anyway they are coming again at 28th february(tomorrow)

Leave a comment:

• simihosta
    replied
    Originally posted by Caaldiem View Post
    How the hell are this many problems lately? All the login issues, ToK, fishing, jewel hunt, bg's and arena, now the damn event boxes. R2, look at the people in your company that oversee these things and fire them because it's doing nothing but make players hate you more. Stop trying to introduce new things, fix what needs to be fixed first.
    Totally agree! They should think how to run this game smoothly, not think only on $$$. They should know that less problems with gameplay increases income. Or not R2?

Leave a comment:

• Caaldiem
    replied
    How the hell are this many problems lately? All the login issues, ToK, fishing, jewel hunt, bg's and arena, now the damn event boxes. R2, look at the people in your company that oversee these things and fire them because it's doing nothing but make players hate you more. Stop trying to introduce new things, fix what needs to be fixed first.

Leave a comment:

• R238856505
    replied
    A fvckup day after day is just their way of doing business now, i stopped reacting to it how common it is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X