X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3LoGyOf3PiC
    replied
    they said you can get 1 choco for 5whips is that true?

Leave a comment:

• 3LoGyOf3PiC
    replied
    It's ok to complain, so r2 will know what is needed to improve. But quitting when you already been almost there is not good, Imagine you entered a 5km marathon run and spent $50 for registration then 1km to go for finish you quit and returned. Not only you loose the excitement you also loose your energy and money.

remember :quitters are loosers not only in games but in real life. ( because hat is what you always had in mind )

just an opinion

Leave a comment:

• guntur.ap
    replied
    so?? what the hidden event?? sc again or whip??
    already exchange all my SC and my whip only 500 -_-
    aaaaaaaaahh bye2 wings :'(

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
    Because people still like this game they just hate R2 politics, hard one Einstein
    That's like saying, I like to make money, but I don't like working 14 hours a day. It's about give and take Einstein. Deal with it or get out.

Leave a comment:

• Xero93
    replied
    Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
    Because people still like this game they just hate R2 politics, hard one Einstein
    Well there are other wartune servers... doesn't justify why they complain. Besides, this isn't the only game out there...

Leave a comment:

• DarthVille
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Agreed. I really don't get why people play this game and complain about it when they can just quit.

Leave a comment:

• kazuluya
    replied
    No event for mount whips

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    LOL, you serious?! You are free to quit playin in any moment that you want!!! Noone is directed a gun to your (obv empty) head, so you are NOT obliged to play the game!!! In the end this is the idea of game - to make money for аdmins/owners! If you dont like it... feel free to use your basic right to leave the game!
    Agreed. I really don't get why people play this game and complain about it when they can just quit.

Leave a comment:

• R24536067
    replied
    Originally posted by R2kanna View Post
    may give today after tree rest the mount wip event
    isnt it supposed to be next sunday after tree reset... seems unreasonable to have a whip event before cw.

Leave a comment:

• R2kanna
    replied
    may give today after tree rest the mount wip event

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
    LOL^
    I just really want to slap you kind of people who can't comprehend what R2 is literally giving you.
    Tell me. Is anything in a Browser MMO worth $1k+ The thing R2 is doing is only benefiting them, not the players. They give crappy rewards on all recharges and special events.
    If those heavy cashers are not here to play wartune, game would not go down, everything would be less expensive and the % rate for stuff would increase. I have all teh right to get mad at the heavy cashers cause they are the ones who are making it tougher for all of us. I'm not dissing them, just stating facts. They are not keeping the company alive, they are only giving the company more money. VIP is enough to cover everything.
    LOL, you serious?! You are free to quit playin in any moment that you want!!! Noone is directed a gun to your (obv empty) head, so you are NOT obliged to play the game!!! In the end this is the idea of game - to make money for аdmins/owners! If you dont like it... feel free to use your basic right to leave the game!

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Originally posted by StareXII View Post
    agree
    Im not heavy casher, but I understand how R2 run this game. it's fair for them to raise events that will benefit both the company and the players. If those heavy cashers are not here to play wartune, we can't play wartune anymore and it will be close sooner.
    Don't get mad to those heavy cashers since they are the one keeping alive the servers and keeping us free players to play wartune for free
    LOL^
    I just really want to slap you kind of people who can't comprehend what R2 is literally giving you.
    Tell me. Is anything in a Browser MMO worth $1k+ The thing R2 is doing is only benefiting them, not the players. They give crappy rewards on all recharges and special events.
    If those heavy cashers are not here to play wartune, game would not go down, everything would be less expensive and the % rate for stuff would increase. I have all teh right to get mad at the heavy cashers cause they are the ones who are making it tougher for all of us. I'm not dissing them, just stating facts. They are not keeping the company alive, they are only giving the company more money. VIP is enough to cover everything.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    why has to be 55?
    Cause it has been like that.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    why 65 and not 55?
    why has to be 55?

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Valentine's Day - Sylph Level Up

Duration: 2/20 - 2/23 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games S1 – S422
    • Kabam S1 – S70
    • Armor Games S1 – S7

Description: Level any Sylph up to Lvl. 65 and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    • Sylph EXP Scroll x20
    • Signet Training x3
    • Chocolate x2

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.
    why 65 and not 55?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X