• Show
Clear All

• hodgie113
    replied
    I whant my stuff

Leave a comment:

• hodgie113
    replied
    hay I just bot 100 $ but I got the skol blain daur and gold I need the stuff 4 my iris make this right please or iam going back 2 weed farm

Leave a comment:

• babylugo
    replied
    if they change it to give chocolates then i want my chocolates wasted 1.3k mount whips

Leave a comment:

• Firaxis
    replied
    No choclates with the soul crystal event meant I didn't buy soul crystal packs, now no chocolates with the mount training event means there is no reason to buy training packs.

Did the Einstien who made this change think of this ?.

If you don't give main event rewards (ie: chocolates or whatever it may be) with soul crystal, mount training or gem synth events there is little reason to buy the packs.

Talk about bad business and lack of foresight.

Leave a comment:

• babylugo
    replied
    dang it mount whip event dont give chocolate

Leave a comment:

• DamienRL
    replied
    yeah i lost my stamina and cata atemps aswell cause they failed to inform us and whats worse they have the time to delete posts but not to explain there actions

Leave a comment:

• Froggster
    replied
    wow stead of commiting a fault u naps made u just change the time so everyone gets ****** by ur stupid politics, thatzs how to make players trust in a game they should pay for, gj, go on like this.

make a fuckin popup screen or spam it like every time u "updated" ur useless shop , ahh, but there is a great difference, with shop u can rip of money from stupids that pay for every little ****** u put in shop, and from boxes there might be all taking profit from, not just the company, 2 blitzes for nothing, wasted stamina for nothing and not a single word to explain when u make a mistake. F U !!

Leave a comment:

• ahtarashi
    replied
    nice brrooooooo

Leave a comment:

• R252623077
    replied
    damn u r2games... why arent event changes announcing when you log-in in a pop-up screen?!
    Yesterday there was still written that from 28/2 - 3/3 would be dropping heart-shaped boxes! (WITHOUT ANY TIMEFRAME!!!)
    I just started my blitzing and gain nothing now!!!
    Not the smartest way to introduce changes...
    I hope you will rethink about that and make ingame announcements in the future, too!

Leave a comment:

• DamienRL
    replied
    boxes not dropping on my server why?

Leave a comment:

• boch^_^
    replied
    i already blitz

Leave a comment:

• R222342042
    replied
    box dropping at 01:00 not 00:00 delayed 1 hour

Leave a comment:

• slikec
    replied
    Heart-Shaped Box Drops
    2/28 18:00 - 3/2 18:00 (Server Time)

Seriously 18server time? Why not 23:55 just to tease omg!!!

Leave a comment:

• balambar
    replied
    So no box drops?

Leave a comment:

• Farsergall
    replied
    Originally posted by bagofglue2 View Post
    i WANT WHIP EVENT i am READY TO LOVE MY MOUNT

YOU PERVERT!

But i agree i want the event also, i wanna whip my mount no love involved, we are just amigos

Leave a comment:

Working...
X