No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 2/21 at 2:30 AM EST has ended - Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeahh nice to have a mount whip event for choco...

Comment

• Originally posted by Crusadering View Post
      Mount Strength +200

moron
      muahahaha XD ty for making me smile roflmao!! jeez can it be true lol... some ppl....
      | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

• we miss world boss and u give us a 100k gold as a compensation lol

Comment

• When we miss BG That I would say it is unfair as we should be given the same as your ranking as you never get any Honour back or mostly Insignia....
          and that is very important to me and others
          Last edited by Angel_Hawk; 02-21-2014, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• soo. no blitz today, and hardly any playing time.................. Why always in morning maintainance? do it couple hours earlier please!

Comment

• I agree lol..I need the event

Comment

• 4-6 hours for that seems to be a hell lot
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• yeaah we need honor and insignia...

Comment

• I think they been smoking the magic pot lol

Comment

• yeahh,,nice to have an event on mount whips for choco..

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyMacaria View Post
                        They should incl. level 80 stuff now. almost 2 months more of lych nm? i mean really... its ***** boring. circuit quest sucks, im not speaking ab lagg and bugs anymore, tired of it. And now we get such a maintenance for sth that will only last for few hours? U really must be kidding me... u got many customers with their feet in direction of quitting, keep doing what u do, and u see where u end up. Wonder how the non cashers gonna fill ur pockets.
                        Totally agreed I am getting bore with nothing new to look for... bring the damn 80 stuff up now!!!

Comment

• magic pot is a balens ****

Comment

• Originally posted by blasp View Post
                            question...if.one.has.links.to.2.seperate.guilds...can.they.summon.their.guild.tree....then.transfer.guilds.an.partake.in.a.2nd.guild.tree.in.1.day?
                            If you take part in the guild tree and then switch guilds.. you can click the tree in the new guild.. but you will not get any experience from it.. Only one tree per day folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
                              Unreal.. the whole game is for cashers you braindead fool!!.. who do you think pays the bills so that r2 can keep the game online?? I vote that any free players who complain should be permanently banned. It would make it alot easier to find information in these forums as 99% of comments in here are just a bunch of whiny lil chits who want everything handed to them on a silver platter yet refuse to pay a single red cent for it. Please do us all a favor and stop playing.. it is you thousands of leeches that won't support the game provider that make it difficult for them to keep the lag from being a problem.

As for the snow comment in the above post.... I have to agree.. christmas is over.. the magic is gone.. please delete the snow..lol
                              If they wouldn't make everything so expensive, maybe more people would pay... a little bit of VIP and some wings are just as expensive as a complete game title on any platform...
                              I say 'complete game title' because having to buy so many things make me feel we are presented with half a game when you don't pay.
                              Doesn't mean by the way that I don't pay or don't want to pay, it's just that I get the sentiment.

Comment

• Clear cache you brain dead fool, the snow goes away

Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
                                As for the snow comment in the above post.... I have to agree.. christmas is over.. the magic is gone.. please delete the snow..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X