Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea because is madness after they dont give choco in Sc event the last chance was in wip event after that that recharge event with wips come and many players think about the wip event will give choco because of that recharge event with 1.2k wips.This is crazy and big mistake by r2 they lose many loyal gamers.They respect only elite members and i bet if a Elite member will stop to spend massive money r2 forgot and dont respect him .In life even your Friends looks in your poket and se if you have money or no. When you have money all your friends are the best in the world and after that if you dont ahve money all your friends give a kick in the **.Thats how bussines work here.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiaVanille View Post
      they can stick the event some place... i dont need skel keys... LAME EVENT!!!
      I love when heavycasher talk like that ! thank Diavanille
      Star Glen JarH

Mage 191k br

Comment

• Such a disappointment...
        S71. Mage lvl 72.
        Chosed Game Play Style: non - casher

Comment

• Originally posted by DiaVanille View Post
          they can stick the event some place... i dont need skel keys... LAME EVENT!!!
          Wow your the first heavy casher so far to comment on how unhappy you are with the event kudos to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by maygwan View Post
            Lol i predicted this when we had the soul crystal event i knew it was gonna be lame. If any of you think you will get a sc or whip event when hades is out you are crazy.
            Who cares about hades, a sylph thats only useful once a month for half an hour? They already released the sylph everyone wanted and theres no way to unrelease her now., they could have a made a mint by offering an early purple and blue version of her but they didn't which goes to show they have no idea what they're doing.

Comment

• poor emma she going to look as sad as her picture when she realizes she just entered battlegrounds early

Comment

• damn s keys 1000+ old players got tons of s keys and nothing to spend them on

yea I use them on solo and in mpd and they still keep piling got 700 of em

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                  Who cares about hades, a sylph thats only useful once a month for half an hour? They already released the sylph everyone wanted and theres no way to unrelease her now., they could have a made a mint by offering an early purple and blue version of her but they didn't which goes to show they have no idea what they're doing.
                  You think hades is only good foe class wars rofl

Comment

• still no official replay for this %^%$^$ event, hmm maybe we should all send a ticket and ask them what the f... is wrong with them, let's see who is the first who will get an official replay
                    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      Give them to me then. I'm saving up my vip tokens so my keys are dwindling everyday from spending them in dungeons (solo + multi).
                      Its just lame to see many ppl moan about something that R2 did not even promise to continue nor was there any agreement written that they had to continue giving event pieces in unlimited events.
                      Or maybe you'd quit long before that happens (i'm most likely not around by then =P). Good luck with your ray of hope.
                      Zebq is the best archer, more better then you and not only because he is heavy-casher and he has highest br. Read his posts, Athena. Maybe you;ll learn something, maybe you;ll learn to treat people with respect and not calling them lame if they express their opinions. Zebqshows respect for others and don;t encourage players to quit game. Wartune is not your game, Wartune is a public game or is it yours? Reading your posts, it is clear the pattern...you are the one with money who tries to get respect by force and people to fear you and to shut up only because you have money and you can harm them if they are not "effective" as you said in other post meaning if they don;t obey you and see you like a little God and these happened in a game...wow.
                      Last edited by R215984959; 02-28-2014, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R215984959 View Post
                        Zebq is the best archer, more better then you and not only because he is heavy-casher and he has highest br. Read his posts, Athena. Maybe you;ll learn something, maybe you;ll learn to treat people with respect and not calling them lame if they express their opinions. Zebq shows respect for others and don;t encourage players to quit game. Wartune is not your game, Wartune is a public game or is it yours?
                        Just ignore friend that all the problems they think they are boos because they have Money but they dont see they donate on a 25 pixel game and dont know how to build a character .Sory but this is the true . And im agree what you sayd about Zebq .Many comments before think i hate that people. Wartune is a public game if you tell us to quit why you DONT BUY ALLLL WARTUNE COMPANY AND PUBLISHERS BECAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY AND CHOSE YOU WHAT PLAYERS TO PLAY OR MAYBE YOU WILL PLAY ALONE

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          well...its your choice to keep saving up. I'll just hope you don't save until your whole guild vault and inventory bag is full of whips and R2 still does not release an unlimited whips event with event pieces as part of the rewards. Maybe then you might consider spending them during the so called "******" events. Or maybe you'd quit long before that happens (i'm most likely not around by then =P). Good luck with your ray of hope.
                          this is a ******** event and everyone are aware of that. for some players this is a 'good' event,but really It's not. and I agree with others,better to save whips, and hope for better event that is coming, not to discourage them.. if r2 messes up next event too,the yes probably ppl wont save them anymore and use them when they please
                          ♥A chéneg a ionneg, adnna si fuin, tolo na rengy nin, beriathon, a núriel annant, trin aduial, ne dúath roeg dagech, ne theilien♥

Class:Archer
                          Level:80
                          Battle Rating:192k
                          Free player

Comment

• To all cashers that don't aggree with us!

Stop complaining that we get event items just do like us don't pay for them colect souls or whips and you can get it like us but if you don't want to wait to get it this is completly diferent question!

Making us not able to get the good things from event's what's the point on releasing them?
                            Cashers will be always bether than free players no mather how many mounts we get from events they have higher lvl gems, mounts from shop.... they will be always the strongest so don't take our happynes!

Comment

• so many comments about some spoiled brats and their opinions, this is a public game, everybody is FREE to cash or not, FREE game the realy problem is that every single thing in this game costs not alot but costs like slot for sylph skills... let's try not to loose the idea here, we ar here about that mutant whip event, an task that don't give event stuff it's not event is just STUPIDITY, even monkeys would act nice to their players, but no, not R2 , they only want cash, what ar we for them, they don't respect us, we are like cows they keep us for our meat (money)
                              Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

• It sucks that the event items aren't given. But you're also missing the cycle that is going on here. SC events now feed whip event which feeds the SC event (been this way for easily 2+ months now). Does it do much for you? Hell yes it does. People who scream "THIS DOES NOTHING FOR ME" are stupid. You are getting tons of free whips/SC every month and advancing your character faster than you normally could with this constant cycle. LOL @ everyone crying

Comment

Working...
                                X