Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think about it tho wings cost not nearly as much as some of the mounts we have gotten from sc or whip events and most want mahra

Comment

• I already asked this on the petition thingie but meh...

Are you guys from r2 really able to change anything in events? I read something about Proficient city cashers not liking non-casher ppl getting same rewards for no money while they pay for it so they removed free stuff from next soul crystal and mount whips events . I personally dont like this mount whips event with no choco in it but if you guys are unable to do anything why even to bark at your door? ^^
      Name: MarkJustice
      Class: Knight
      Guild: WarDragons
      Level: 70
      Battle Rating: 90k (still in progress)
      Cashing Status: Small casher (only vip and some balens)
      Vip: lvl8
      Hates: Damn mages

FOR THE GLORY OF NOOBS!

Comment

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
        u know, if by any mean u will never give cool looking wings to non till light cashers, i think it's better if u just remove the wings from the chocolate exchange and change that freaking skel key to chocolate

right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• i think it's better if u just remove the wings from the chocolate exchange
          u mean to remove their secret ripoff weapon ? =))) wake up m8
          Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

• this has to be the worst mount event i've. this whole event has been garbage unless you spend $500 on stuff. its worst than the soul crystal event. Come on get a grip guys

Comment

• When Hate Thy Mount will be launching ??? (put event item back)

Comment

• time to stop playing *tired coz this blah blah event

IGN : DebArmstrong
                Guild : Genesis
                Server : s286
                Class : Knight
                Lv : 64
                set all 50 legend BR 91k

Comment

• Don't like this event at all!

Comment

• Really R2 you want to make a new record here with posts? 41 page, and still silent. And those elite chasher they can go to hell as far as I'm concern.. Being greedy wont make you look better lmfao
                    ♥A chéneg a ionneg, adnna si fuin, tolo na rengy nin, beriathon, a núriel annant, trin aduial, ne dúath roeg dagech, ne theilien♥

Class:Archer
                    Level:80
                    Battle Rating:192k
                    Free player

Comment

• IT's the Best Event Ever...lots of ppl will stop playing and r2games will going down yay maybe this is the best way to start to stop playing Wartune , im a non-casher and im only depending on free stuff and r2 disappointed others , goodluck r2 will going down sooner i respected r2games but they disappoint us again this time
                      Server: S322(Scorched Hollow)
                      Codename: PrinceEric
                      Hero Level: 65
                      Class: Archer
                      Honor Title: Lord Divine
                      Battle Rating: 76K w(Blessing)
                      Guild Name: chaos

If you can read this , congrats your Stupid Enough :P

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                        Duration: 3/1- 3/3 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                        • R2Games: S1 - S441
                        • Kabam: S1 - S77
                        • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description:
                        Train your mount with 5 Mount Training Whips during the event time and be rewarded with the following items:
                        • Mount Training Whip x1
                        • Soul Crystal x5
                        • Skeleton Key x1

Note: This quest has Unlimited attempts.
                        Dear R2, i think that you just dont want so much players to get wings easiely, because they cost balens. You could just say, when you started the event, that there will be no mount and soul event to provide players from getting wings for free. No use of hiding events, you are making only worse by that. If you said something from start, many people, i think, wont even say a word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ampire91 View Post
                          Dear R2, i think that you just dont want so much players to get wings easiely, because they cost balens. You could just say, when you started the event, that there will be no mount and soul event to provide players from getting wings for free. No use of hiding events, you are making only worse by that. If you said something from start, many people, i think, wont even say a word.
                          Hahaha wont even say a word, you think so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupyd View Post
                            When Hate Thy Mount will be launching ??? (put event item back)
                            I like it...

Comment

• wow already reach 41 pages in such a short terms Good Job!!
                              after the +30 all stats mount, baby griffin put in the shop for 6k balens instead of put in the next event. now no chocolate for unlimited MTW..
                              i'm still too disappointed..
                              heavy cashers already bought that baby griffin, we non cashers to light cashers can't buy it, u already got lots of money from that.. and now still limiting this.. please just remove the wings so we can get chocolate for mahra and sep / soul crystals from the chocolate exchange..
                              Last edited by ImSillPlain; 02-28-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• IMO, This is Not a very good event for all those who have waited so patiently for a good event to get rid of their whips. I am at a point the keys do me No good. C'mon, step it up a little. Make us Happy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X