Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's official , worst "Love thy Mount"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Events.png
Views:	1
Size:	296.3 KB
ID:	1682236
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

• If i'm not love my mount,Would r2 give me "Hate Thy Mount" event ???(just ask)

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
        it's official , worst "Love thy Mount"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74333[/ATTACH]
        think I will throw up lol well It's official, I wont use whips for now xD
        ♥A chéneg a ionneg, adnna si fuin, tolo na rengy nin, beriathon, a núriel annant, trin aduial, ne dúath roeg dagech, ne theilien♥

Class:Archer
        Level:80
        Battle Rating:192k
        Free player

Comment

• time for me to stop sending on my vip and etc good job r2 you lose one more loyal player.Good Luck

Comment

• guess il keep my whips and sc like i have been doing 10 stacks of sc and 4 stacks of mount whips and building

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiikay View Post
              why did you even brought out that stupid valentine event if it is impossible for non casher players to get the prizes? >.<
              ding ding dinggg i think u are forgetting something this is a P2W game and it all about the money for them thats how it work in china

Comment

• stop hoping for SC events and Whips eventa that gives the "event item"... this will never happen again...
                they wont stop thi sc and whips events, but wont give u the best event prize for free anymore...
                or u spend balens to buy the boxes... or during the event to receive more "event itens"... or forget about the best prize... in that case... the wings

Comment

• casher any thought, no problems with free player to get the wings only with Mount Training Whips, casher still need more mahra ****!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
                    it's official , worst "Love thy Mount"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74333[/ATTACH]
                    They should just do away with whip events. Then no one can complain about how "bad" a whip event is.
                    FinalHC
                    Kabam - S39/S6
                    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

• Originally posted by gmsundfeld View Post
                      stop hoping for SC events and Whips eventa that gives the "event item"... this will never happen again...
                      they wont stop thi sc and whips events, but wont give u the best event prize for free anymore...
                      or u spend balens to buy the boxes... or during the event to receive more "event itens"... or forget about the best prize... in that case... the wings
                      so what is the point in showing them in event tab since the only way to get them is from box ?
                      Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

• Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies ! But Haven't CHOCOLATES
                        Star Glen JarH

Mage 191k br

Comment

• all lame things cmon give us some good rewards r2

Comment

• Wartune, Proficient City won another Facebook Award
                            Wartune, the cooperation by Proficient City and 7th Road, won another Facebook Award.

Recently, Facebook announced their list of the best games of 2013. Facebook staff evaluate the games based on the comments of users, rules of Facebook, popularity and quality of games. After serious evaluation, they decided that Wartune(North America Version) is the Staff Favorite (most-played games by Facebook staff) in 2013. This is yet another award from Facebook after Proficient City won the Best Advertisement Award for Wartune earlier this year.

Here are the comments by Facebook on Wartune: Wartune(English version), an MMORPG developed by 7th Road and exclusively represented by Proficient City, is receiving ever-growing popularity on Facebook. The customer number is sky-rocketing since the game was launched in the fourth quarter of 2012 on Facebook and now the game has become one of the most successful games on this platform.

Wartune lauched the new Cloud City, Version 2.1, in November this year. In the new version, there are many new things added and Wartune also upgraded the sylph system. Wartune believes players will love the new eye-catching images in the new sylph system.

After being told the great news, Xitou Li, Proficient City spokesman, expressed gratitude to Facebook, the developer team of 7th Road and all the players. He also said that players could expect even more new events and surprises to come from the Wartune Team.

Among other companies winning the award, there are companies with international fame and start-up studios overseas, with games like Smurfs & Co developed by Ubisoft, Candy Crush Saga by King, FarmVille2 by Zynga, and Bake Shop Drop by Broken Bulb Studio, to name but a few.

Check out Facebook gaming Report of 2013 here: http://bit.ly/1bz0HXp
                            Last edited by R231019162; 02-28-2014, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              These decisions were made cause of complaints by their elite club members who are their biggest spenders. Its similar to a Company carrying out decisions voted in by the major shareholders. If you want to blame, go blame those ppl for complaining. Don't waste your time getting angry at the wrong ppl. Its not worth it =P
                              Athena, thank you for your explaining to us these aspects. Now it is clear that you are one of us and you don;t like 100% this event, but in the latest posts you decided to hide your negative feelings, showing feelings is a sign of weakness. After all you are not a bad person, arrogant, you;ve just tried in your way to make us accept this event, because we can not change anything, decisions were taken in the past. Sometimes people just feel the need to talk about what they like or what they don;t like. I wish you a good day.

Comment

• Moral of "event reward"
                                R2 by this time, you guys should learn your biggest lesson, that is not to give out good reward in the beginning. Once you guys do it, every player take it for granted and expect to have it every month. So when u lessen the reward from an event, people will start bitching and complaining. In reality, nothing is free.

Comment

Working...
                                X