Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have 7,5k soul crystal and 1,4k mount whip
    do i need more soul crystal?
    comeee on!!! give us more valuable trade!!! like baby griphin, i will give up all my SC for exchange if there is BABY GRIPHIN event
    Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Comment

• I see a lot of people mention ********. I made an account there but the lag was terrible and the translation was laughably horrible. Also I'm not sure where people are buying their balens from there but the only place I could find actually had it more expensive than Wartune. Now if they could somehow get a license for this version of wartune or the translation, or improve theirs a lot then I wouldn't mind as much.

And to get back on topic, yes this event sucks big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by t0x1cBG View Post
        in which server he plays?
        server 13 as far as i know with the majority of the players that left r2

Comment

• Originally posted by R240169625 View Post
          Good Luck on ********... Lag festiva lol

I play Wartune, because no lag.. and im not casher, why to be? i can live and as free player
          jsut to let you know crypt keys cost 18 ballens, socketing rods 50, all items much cheaper for a free player ******** is a much better option

Comment

• does r2games that making lost faith in futur event is losing a hell lot of player (free AND not free) ?

Comment

• hahahahaha best troll ever hahahaha nice one R2 lolol

Comment

• *** type of event is this? lmao.....shows exactly what they think of us, a joke...what, no dinner n movie before we get screwed?

Comment

• Valentines special.Thanks for your love R2.You just screwed us literally by having the worst event in the recent times so far.If you have an event which can't be reached and there is no point in the first place to keep an event like this.All the people here have voiced out clearly including me and its up to u guys.Honestly u play this game for more than years and you just spoiled the fun in just a month.It clearly shows that you just don't give a damn about all the loyal players who have spent hours and days and years in this game.

IGN - Cronus
                  Server - S181

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Cronus View Post
                    Valentines special.Thanks for your love R2.You just screwed us literally by having the worst event in the recent times so far.If you have an event which can't be reached and there is no point in the first place to keep an event like this.All the people here have voiced out clearly including me and its up to u guys.Honestly u play this game for more than years and you just spoiled the fun in just a month.It clearly shows that you just don't give a damn about all the loyal players who have spent hours and days and years in this game.

IGN - Cronus
                    Server - S181

they dont see loyal players...they see potential dollar signs

Comment

• lol 72 pages is insane i guess r2 games should follow their own name and get back to reality.... the cashers like myself are quitting because of some of the nonsense you have give to us such as getting whips from souls and now souls from whips. lets get down to it and square reality before you kill this game R2.

Comment

• Thanks R2Games, two very good players stopped playing in our guild due to this and more might follow
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• Originally posted by 012809 View Post
                          *** type of event is this? lmao.....shows exactly what they think of us, a joke...what, no dinner n movie before we get screwed?
                          when i read this i cracked myself

Comment

• dont spend any more of your hard earned money people....if they want our money, its time 'they' worked for it...

Comment

• Can I ask why everyone assumes we are getting screwed over because some of the rewards will only be achieved by cashers? Is it because we had 2-3 months of great rewards, possibly due to the fact they were during major holiday celebrations? Do you guys not remember back to last summer and fall when only cashers could get the great rewards? I know this post may anger some, but I'm just trying to point out some things that may have had to do with why there is the change in the format/rewards of the events. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to have gotten Chocolates from the soul crystal and/or mount whip events, but we didn't and I'm just explaining my thoughts on it.

Comment

• i spend 810 whips today.. in this event.. because i save it many many many weeks ago.. 1 month or 2 and i need upgrade my horse... i need 2.000 more whips to level 3 stables i dont think spend noting more in this event... i save 200... to next event... =) i dont like dont get chocolate.. but if i wait a good event my whips lapse.. xd

Click image for larger version

Name:	chocolate-rose.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	1682284
                                Last edited by GirlFireRapper; 03-01-2014, 03:03 AM.
                                Name:Ereshkigal
                                Class:Archer
                                Level:65
                                Server:246
                                Br:85.000

Comment

Working...
                                X