Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• totally agree with Anni... servers 161, 164, 167, 170 and 173
    i am also on these merged servers and yes i cash but do not have apollo nor a purple sylph wasnt lucky enough to drop an apollo or get the needed items to get it for free and i rely on the whips and soul crystals i save up to get mahra etc to better my sylphs so the cashers do suffer along with the non cashers specially those buying whips or soul crystals which i dont do and its been months since all of us higher lvls have gotten the TOK mount and last arena mount and yet no new mounts for these cards which r taking up space needed in vaults... add to that the cost of opening up more vault space as ridiculous when bound balens r needed to be able to buy gem transposers or even to save up to buy wings so yes non-cashers can get wings but need to save a lot of bound balens to do it and when u put on a clothing special bound balens cant be used so they loose out again... i know several non cashers on the above servers and they have good chars and do beat cashers would be nice to see them get a little something as its extra hard for them and not all have the cash to spend on a game they enjoy playing...
    its also good PR to give a little something to all and with so many still spending a lot of money... i know i appreciate being able to get what i can just because i take the time to save up whips or crystals but like many i have a heap of keys saved up even my lvl 64 archer nearly has a full 60 set so wont need keys to use in DT NM summoner runs

Comment

• omg 70 pages herenice work r2 i love how u make us hate ui hope many will go to ********
      SERVER-S233
      GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
      CHR-EBEB ARCHER
      SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• Give More chocolate

Comment

• Originally posted by HinataHyu View Post
          Give More chocolate
          buy it from boxes

Comment

• Originally posted by ebeb- View Post
            omg 70 pages herenice work r2 i love how u make us hate ui hope many will go to ********
            ******** Like wartune too...

i hope many will go to others gameeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritombz View Post
              buy it from boxes
              give me money and i buy it ^^
              Name:Ereshkigal
              Class:Archer
              Level:65
              Server:246
              Br:85.000

Comment

• *** no chocolates

Comment

• r2games destroyed the best hot event they had
                  already 3 middle casher VIP lost faith in our guild and stopped playing this week
                  be proud of you r2games. you are losing paying player thanks to your greed
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
                    give me money and i buy it ^^
                    agree,,, many players are free here .. hahaha

Comment

• i will save my whips then...
                      xtian15
                      Archer
                      Level 74
                      Server 174
                      3Kingdoms

Comment

• Originally posted by rngamer2012 View Post
                        So here is the deal guys. I don't think anyone is 'crying' its natural to be upset when u get ****** on, and no other words could say it better.
                        I don't even really care about the chocolate as much, yes it would be great if it was added in, but honestly, who needs skeleton keys, very few players right!
                        People got loads of skeleton keys in past few dungeon and camp blitz events (ie heart boxes etc) and u also get 5 from every complete spin of vip wheel if u want so these are worthless.
                        Soul crystals... please... u guys give us **** tons with circ quests, tok, events, etc etc etc.
                        Whips, you always get return whips on whip event, however i think last time it was 2 right? sooooo.... should i use my whips this time? i think we all know the answer to that question.
                        If nothing else, i think we all need a heads up to whether we should be stock piling soul crystals for a future event, then if it seems worth it, then maybe we should cash in now, but otherwise, this
                        event is nothing more then joke and a waste of 10 mins clicking on rewards lol.

Give a different reward then skeleton keys for sure, if nothing else. Give us chocolate and take the wings out if u think that would make an unfair advantage, however this event is just total **** at this time.
                        My intent is not to whine, not to cry, and not to bi.tch, but i am just stating the obvious facts,
                        tootles
                        Bea♥
                        Well said mate.
                        I will add my two cents again, which if my math is correct, adds up to 4 cents:P

Next event, don't offer us a carrot like this that you have no intention of letting us reach. Just make it a mount, or some
                        mahra or sepulcrums,or whatever else you don't mind us having.
                        A full month of nonsense. I chose not to open a single one of those boxes because I have high blood pressure and getting
                        flowers for balens mightve pushed my blood pressure right thru the roof.

Comment

• Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
                          zebq is already on ******** and he was a heavy casher from what i heard so good job r2
                          I am from server 109, and DesDes and DrugLord were also heavy cashers, left game as well
                          SUNNY MITTAL
                          Character Name : sunnyteena
                          Server : S109 (Cursed Spring)
                          Class : Mage
                          Level : 67
                          Battle Rating : 92k (and improving)
                          Guild : Legion

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            Anyway, back on the topic here. What reasonable changes would you guys suggest for this event?
                            I think the issue is the fact that you gave a lot of hope to people when put in a cool looking wing as a reward. People assumed that between the Soul Crystal event (which didn't get run in January and thus some people had over 10,000 Soul Crystals piled up from December) and a Whip event that people would be able to afford the wings by the end of the event. However when the Soul Crystal came and it only provided Training Mounts, people just assumed that the chocolates that should have been part of the Soul Crystal event would be part of the Whip event. Now that the whip event has come and chocolates are not part of the reward, people are upset.

If you had kept the same process of 5 whips = 1 whip, 1 Soul Crystals, 1 [event token] then people would not be upset. But due to the change this event people are upset.

The two main subset of people who want skeleton keys are people trying to go for either the Summoner in level 50 Garden of Death (Nightmare mode) or the level 65 Demon Temple (Nightmare mode). Outside those two groups not many people want skeleton keys. However once you have all of the Legendary stones you need from either skeleton keys almost become useless since there are no summoner in the level 70 dungeons and the only thing we can use them on are the locked boxes. Sure there are a few summoners prior to the level 50 dungeons but most people don't aim for those. If they do it's a random person who has the keys and wants to summon a few times.

Probably what should happen is to give people more of heads up on these events. Stop hiding these special events and be up front of all the events (hidden or not) when you announce these monthly events. That way you can get feedback and adjust as needed. Not have it laid on people at the last minute when they are expecting one thing and getting another.
                            Last edited by R224566182; 03-01-2014, 02:00 AM.
                            Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

• Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
                              zebq is already on ******** and he was a heavy casher from what i heard so good job r2
                              in which server he plays?

Comment

• Good Luck on ********... Lag festiva lol

I play Wartune, because no lag.. and im not casher, why to be? i can live and as free player

Comment

Working...
                                X