Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, runes in glory shop, that would be nice. Also give us the thirs world boss back ty. Can the auction house finally been released and the sylphs the same as on the oceanic/chin server? The difference are getting bigger every day (

Comment

so many garbage maintenance, if players can use bots to hack during gameplay, programmers should be able to update servers without interupting gameplay...

Comment

hi EdGrr! how are u? ^_^

Comment

Thank you for runes in glory shop!

I too have been doing tanks for past 5 months and win most but no heal rune, so thank you for listening to your players and giving as a fair chance at these runes!

Comment

then go play on the chinese servers

Comment

Originally posted by blackhopper View Post
              hi EdGrr! how are u? ^_^
              good good.. you know me? how are you? : )
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by GondorLives View Post
                I too have been doing tanks for past 5 months and win most but no heal rune, so thank you for listening to your players and giving as a fair chance at these runes!
                Wait to see the cost! I guess most players wont be able to afford any rune! Only those that bet on waggers (which is next smart idea of devs how to get more money from us).
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

As a mage the only 3 runes I have been able to get are Brutality, Blood, & Healing, you really should consider all runes for Glory Shop Sales... It would be nice to finally have the other runes, especially if I have worked hard enough to earn the crystals to buy the runes... let the players finally have a choice at how their toons turn out.... Thanks for listening

Comment

please , put more red astro. before was 1 red every 1 day. now 1 every 2 months...
                    every hero has his hamster!

Comment

work harder, play smarter, LOL.....

Comment

more hot event.....

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
                          please , put more red astro. before was 1 red every 1 day. now 1 every 2 months...
                          LoL this is matter of luck and most important of amount of gold that you are using. For example yesterday spent 16 mil gold and got 16 orange astrals and 0 red. 2 days early spent 1 mil gold and got one red, one day before that spent 800K gold and got 2 reds... Basically in month I found at least 3-4 red astrals. Its all about luck and ofc how much gold you are spending in astrals. If you are spending 1-2 mil gold its not normal to expect to find red astral everyday!
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

why i not have the my name? how i could edit?
                            every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
                              why i not have the my name? how i could edit?
                              Well make a registration in forum and log with it.
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                                good good.. you know me? how are you? : )
                                i'm good too,i always read ur post during the maintenance.remember the guy that wanting to read more replies?lol

Comment

Working...
                                X