Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a wise comment and its R2/ ************ decision to make the differences between the servers bigger CBorealis. Its only fair to ask them to make it equal or slowly working to it. Btw welcome to wartunes

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
      LoL this is matter of luck and most important of amount of gold that you are using. For example yesterday spent 16 mil gold and got 16 orange astrals and 0 red. 2 days early spent 1 mil gold and got one red, one day before that spent 800K gold and got 2 reds... Basically in month I found at least 3-4 red astrals. Its all about luck and ofc how much gold you are spending in astrals. If you are spending 1-2 mil gold its not normal to expect to find red astral everyday!
      i'm 100k br and archer. i've used many gold. idk how many , cuz i've done also the my rings 70 legendary. but anyway i've spent really many. surelly more of 16. probabily more of 50m. in over 50k star points i've found only 1 red astro
      every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
        Cheers for bringing it forward a day to avoid any chance of screwing up CW for oceanic, I'm beginning to think you go listen to us... sometimes..... ^.^
        LOL, sure R2 will listen, Oceanic has many strong cashers

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
          please , put more red astro. before was 1 red every 1 day. now 1 every 2 months...
          it's luck.. keep rolling.. there's plenty in there..
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

why i not have the my name? how i could edit?
            R261816601 is nice.. why wanna change it?

Comment

well..it'll be nice to see them announce sc and whip events (unlimited or limited) will be removed permanently just to troll those ppl whining day and night to have one. hopefully maintenance will end early =P
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i'm 100k br and archer. i've used many gold. idk how many , cuz i've done also the my rings 70 legendary. but anyway i've spent really many. surelly more of 16. probabily more of 50m. in over 50k star points i've found only 1 red astro
                Well exactly what I said - its all about luck. I have around 58K star points (plus one more astral which is waiting to reach lvl80 and to unlock last astral slot, so in total around 65K star points, dunno how much exatly), by my opinion red astrals drop rate depend from star points - higher amount of star points - higher chance of getting reds, cuz now i find much more red astrals than 3-4 months ago, but in the end its all about luck.
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  well..it'll be nice to see them announce sc and whip events (unlimited or limited) will be removed permanently just to troll those ppl whining day and night to have one. hopefully maintenance will end early =P
                  what you meant by using block and HP astral instend of illusion and deflect? you know of any archers using illusion and deflection?

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                    R261816601 is nice.. why wanna change it?
                    Loool, thats really nice :P

[S3] Worg Lair
                    Elite
                    Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

25k astral points-->got 1 red only,but tons of purple,a bit of yellow astrals,and no purple card at all
                      T.T boohoohoo,i wanna cry a river,no love at all.

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                        Well exactly what I said - its all about luck. I have around 58K star points (plus one more astral which is waiting to reach lvl80 and to unlock last astral slot, so in total around 65K star points, dunno how much exatly), by my opinion red astrals drop rate depend from star points - higher amount of star points - higher chance of getting reds, cuz now i find much more red astrals than 3-4 months ago, but in the end its all about luck.
                        Greetings LordVOODOO You make some very good points, which server or servers are you from?

Comment

Soul Engraving Event Please

Comment

zzz + zzzzz
                            Last edited by Lilithu; 03-19-2014, 03:29 AM.

Comment

i would a self energize only with the login, more drop in divine altar and the merge with the servers r2... server kong-11 (europe 9) stay dying... too few ppl and too lag.

please , remove also the stupid limit of ppl in gb or reduce the members for every guild till 50 unit
                              every hero has his hamster!

Comment

OMG why didn't you guyz announce this Maintenance ... I had lot's rewards in e-mail from WORLD BOSS ... had 4 x 360 4 x 180 ... PLEASE ANNOUNCE EVERY MAINTENANCE

Comment

Working...
                                X