Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
    the problem is that the mainenance was for tomorrow. so also if he checked the forum, he was anyway angry. maintenance was the same day of cw.
    Correct, but as I said its much better that we have current maintenance one day early, and alrdy explained why.
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

I check the forum daily, but the maintenance day was changed. It was supposed to be tomorrow. I dont have any important thing to do in the game, so np for me, but if they change maintenance day, they could say it also in the game, not only in the forum

Comment

*** are you kidding me? You posted maintenance for tomorrow not today you ♥. This is f ********!!!
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:10 AM. Reason: language

Comment

I know I have been hating on people bitching but this time these guys are right. You are scr ewing us way more then we should be. You have promised us a Soul Crystal event at the beginning of the month with the first 10 or so days and a Training Whip Event on the last 10 or so days and you Kabam you are lying out your as ses more and more and more. I know I have hated on these idiots for begging and bit ching about it every single day. But this is getting really sicking and tiring. You get your money from lots of people you make tons of it selling mounts and **** for 1000s each and every month you probably get Millions of dollars a month. And do you care no you don't give 2 flying ♥ about anyone or anything except for yourselves. I have only enjoyed and play this game for the people I have met and my friends are very sick of the ** that you throw at us each and every day. If it weren't for them I'd prolly gone back to WoW. Now my advice to you guys is, get your ♥ heads out of your as ses, keep to your promises by giving us a Soul Crystal event when it's suppose to be and a training whip event when it's suppose to be, or the free players are gonna quit making the people who acctually pay to play this game quit as well cause it won' be fun for them anymore. And I know you dumb as ses are reading this so get it threw your ******* skulls or be prepared for the consequences.
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:10 AM. Reason: Language
          My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

Hope there are new stuffs on GLory Shops for rewards..
            Name:FulLMoon
            Class: Mage
            Guild: GodzOfWar
            Server:27 The Forgotten Dune

Can we be friends or can we be lovers?

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
              Well exactly what I said - its all about luck. I have around 58K star points (plus one more astral which is waiting to reach lvl80 and to unlock last astral slot, so in total around 65K star points, dunno how much exatly), by my opinion red astrals drop rate depend from star points - higher amount of star points - higher chance of getting reds, cuz now i find much more red astrals than 3-4 months ago, but in the end its all about luck.
              I have, atm, 140k+ star points.
              And for at least my last 50-60mill gold I spended on astral, never got me a red one.
              So it's just about luck.
              The amount of star points doesn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by R224869882 View Post
                I know I have been hating on people bitching but this time these guys are right. You are scr ewing us way more then we should be. You have promised us a Soul Crystal event at the beginning of the month with the first 10 or so days and a Training Whip Event on the last 10 or so days and you Kabam you are lying out your as ses more and more and more. I know I have hated on these idiots for begging and bit ching about it every single day. But this is getting really sicking and tiring. You get your money from lots of people you make tons of it selling mounts and **** for 1000s each and every month you probably get Millions of dollars a month. And do you care no you don't give 2 flying s about anyone or anything except for yourselves. I have only enjoyed and play this game for the people I have met and my friends are very sick of the ** that you throw at us each and every day. If it weren't for them I'd prolly gone back to WoW. Now my advice to you guys is, get your ♥ heads out of your as ses, keep to your promises by giving us a Soul Crystal event when it's suppose to be and a training whip event when it's suppose to be, or the free players are gonna quit making the people who acctually pay to play this game quit as well cause it won' be fun for them anymore. And I know you dumb as ses are reading this so get it threw your ******* skulls or be prepared for the consequences.
                R224869882, I completely understand your point and yes rely on your friends and guildmembers in this game , to get you through to it, at the end its all you would really have in this game balenor or not. Calm down m8 remember it is and remains a game
                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:12 AM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

Comment

sc/whip event

If I had anything to do with making hot event decisions for this game I would push off sc/whip events just because of all the people spamming the forums asking for them. The more soul crystal and whip events there are, the worse it is for the players that save them. Stop begging, save your stuff and laugh at the people that don't save theirs. There really is no need to spam unrelated post in the forums with your pleas for hot events that aren't going to come out until they are scheduled anyway. Look at the history of hot events and you will realize that there is a pattern of how often these events pop up. Unfortunately, I think you will be rewarded soon as soul crystals just appeared in the shop and they tend to run the items in the shop during the hot events. If all of you "hot event spammers" want to continue to spam the forums, please open a thread and spam it all you want so the rest of us don't have to see your pathetic whimpers for hot events.

Comment

you are very right r224869882 ... I am a non casher and i don't know why in frekin Hot event i see Apollo / Hades because since the event started i got 52 clovers ... can't even get 80 in this days ... to get 2 x Mahra ... i think most of the S374 left because this isn't fair ... No fighting chance for us ... ( non cashers ) , and now the Engrave event wen't out the window ... Whip event same ... so what's the point for us here ... better make this server like WOW , you want to play you pay , you don't pay you can't play simple as that and then we will see how many players will be left ... from 5000 maybe MAYBE 150 can afford it on this server ...

Comment

• Originally posted by R224869882 View Post
                      I know I have been hating on people bitching but this time these guys are right. You are scr ewing us way more then we should be. You have promised us a Soul Crystal event at the beginning of the month with the first 10 or so days and a Training Whip Event on the last 10 or so days and you Kabam you are lying out your as ses more and more and more. I know I have hated on these idiots for begging and bit ching about it every single day. But this is getting really sicking and tiring. You get your money from lots of people you make tons of it selling mounts and **** for 1000s each and every month you probably get Millions of dollars a month. And do you care no you don't give 2 flying ♥ about anyone or anything except for yourselves. I have only enjoyed and play this game for the people I have met and my friends are very sick of the ** that you throw at us each and every day. If it weren't for them I'd prolly gone back to WoW. Now my advice to you guys is, get your ♥ heads out of your as ses, keep to your promises by giving us a Soul Crystal event when it's suppose to be and a training whip event when it's suppose to be, or the free players are gonna quit making the people who acctually pay to play this game quit as well cause it won' be fun for them anymore. And I know you dumb as ses are reading this so get it threw your ******* skulls or be prepared for the consequences.
                      LoL. Will you be so kind to show me, where devs promised a SC or whip event?! Some players (as you) are so used with those events, that now when we dont have any of them are crying like a babies! In the end understand that those events are some kind of reward (gift) for us, for playin daily in their game, BUT admins/devs are not obliged to give us SC or/and whip event every month! All players alrdy learned to save their SCs and whips and by that way they can get awesome rewards from major events, but that cause less proceeds for game owners and this is their way to show us that they are not agree with that thing. In the end for them this game is business and they want to earn money, not to make all of us happy. You can use your free right to leave the game in any moment that you want, if you dislike admins/devs vision for game.
                      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:13 AM. Reason: Quote Language Edit
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                        LoL. Will you be so kind to show me, where devs promised a SC or whip event?! Some players (as you) are so used with those events, that now when we dont have any of them are crying like a babies! In the end understand that those events are some kind of reward (gift) for us, for playin daily in their game, BUT admins/devs are not obliged to give us SC or/and whip event every month! All players alrdy learned to save their SCs and whips and by that way they can get awesome rewards from major events, but that cause less proceeds for game owners and this is their way to show us that they are not agree with that thing. In the end for them this game is business and they want to earn money, not to make all of us happy. You can use your free right to leave the game in any moment that you want, if you dislike admins/devs vision for game.
                        LordVOODOO LOL Dont discourage them please, even the devs need ideas or should be open to suggestions. Balenor or not we all have a saying, yes its a frustrating game but, like you know well set your goals early to accomplish all

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                          Look you ♥ I wasn't bitching for myself or for anyone else. I was agree with all these other ♥ that want this **** and play this game the way it suppose to. Even my friend who spends out his *** is ****** cause of this **** and I stick around for him and a few others i could give 2 ♥ I dont pay **** to this game my friends acctually spot me so cash and make me strong as long as I play with them so thats how i play. As for you could give 2 ♥ wat you think the point is this if they dont want to lose a ton of people including cashiers im warning them they need to keep to what they are suppose to end of story.
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:14 AM. Reason: Lanuage
                          My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

• please make illimited soul engraving event a real event not just exchange with mount training we want lucky clover....

Comment

• LordVOODOO i don't know why i have the felling that you are a "Balenor" and a BIG 1 to

Comment

• well my first time with wartune

didnt knew anything imp goes in here on forums

It would be better to have a Warning Message Flashing near your screen for atleast 24 hours before such a downtime
                                so that players can act accordingly

and by flashing i mean like Hot Events thingy or that Harvest Now kind or even that on right top showing Free Balens add would be fine
                                And i mean it for just 24 hours before downtime

good luck all
                                enjoy
                                wartune

Comment

Working...
                                X