No announcement yet.

Oceanic Servers Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha, when the bugs is heavily affected their wallet, they sure responded quickly.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• where's the weekly sylph arena rewards ? just login minutes ago and haven't login since 06-04-2014 afternoon around 18:00 ST, there should be "weekly sylph prize" button on top of my screen. why is it not there ? that's gonna be like 30-40 sepulcrum for me geez. not even the daily sepulcrum reward from sylph arena yesterday. not even a compensation for this. you guys screwed up the event, yet we (the players) pay for it.

Comment

• Is it correct that the EU servers are down as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          While we appreciate that players were taking records of those who they feel are/were abusing the bug, please do not post screenshots accusing people of wrongdoing on the forums, it will be removed. If you wish to report players for cheating, please do so in ticket form, accusations will not be allowed here.

As to what actions are being taken in this matter, it was an obvious bug that is being fixed via the roll back here, no one is going to be banned. Any player who feels that they have lost something they should have legitimately kept is welcome to open a support ticket. If you purchased balens during the time noted and do not have them available to you, if you purchased VIP or Spirit Covenant, if you spent balens and they are not returned to you, if you used an item and it doesn't appear to still be in your inventory as it did prior to the rollback time, then you are welcome to open a ticket. Feel free to ask a mod to ensure that your ticket for these items you legitimately gained or should not have lost is returned to you promptly.
          I disagree also, Just like the frost bear i won and during your mess up with server times I encountered severe lag and was disconnected and lost my frost bear. My ticket was basically laughed at. We have no record of you winning. lol bet you got a record of the 600 eggs i opened though so you could laugh at me. 220 eggshell i then had to spend to get my bear because you wouldnt give it back. then when i at least asked for my eggshells back lmao, we are not aloud to give anything away was the answer i got. Is that why none of us ever get anything back even when we are right? Because no matter what wartune cares nothing about customer service. If someone spends say 2k in one month then says hey i lost something wouldn't it be good business to just give it back to make sure you continue getting money from that person. or lose future money like you have with this person who will spend not one dime more until he gets his frost bear or eggshells returned. that will never happen I know so guess ill save up for that new car after all

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugly44eu View Post
            I disagree also, Just like the frost bear i won and during your mess up with server times I encountered severe lag and was disconnected and lost my frost bear. My ticket was basically laughed at. We have no record of you winning. lol bet you got a record of the 600 eggs i opened though so you could laugh at me. 220 eggshell i then had to spend to get my bear because you wouldnt give it back. then when i at least asked for my eggshells back lmao, we are not aloud to give anything away was the answer i got. Is that why none of us ever get anything back even when we are right? Because no matter what wartune cares nothing about customer service. If someone spends say 2k in one month then says hey i lost something wouldn't it be good business to just give it back to make sure you continue getting money from that person. or lose future money like you have with this person who will spend not one dime more until he gets his frost bear or eggshells returned. that will never happen I know so guess ill save up for that new car after all
            totally agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugly44eu View Post
              so you still spent money again to get the mount - that is why they are not giving lost pieces back...people go and spend their money anyways

if you ask me people are spending way way too much money in this game and the creators see that so it started to be very hard for a non-casheer to evolve even
              remotely like a casheer

i don't mind if someone wants to spend all his money on a game (and ***** about it along the way),
              but i'm just starting to wonder what do you guys (which spend a lot of money) do for a living? and could
              you find a good job for me?!

Comment

• Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
                server is up but no sylph weekly reward

servers are not yet up ?

Comment

• not only we didn t get sylph rewards but we lost the title and bonus too

Comment

• haha we have same problem with our gem event but they leaving us be, good r2 )

Comment

• Guys

how about the GMT servers????

They are completly of the list (again)

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoopy3 View Post
                        so you still spent money again to get the mount - that is why they are not giving lost pieces back...people go and spend their money anyways

if you ask me people are spending way way too much money in this game and the creators see that so it started to be very hard for a non-casheer to evolve even
                        remotely like a casheer

i don't mind if someone wants to spend all his money on a game (and ***** about it along the way),
                        but i'm just starting to wonder what do you guys (which spend a lot of money) do for a living? and could
                        you find a good job for me?!

No I spent no more money i opened a total of 600 eggs won my frost bear on the last 100 i opened and had enough eggshells to get it when they refused to give it to me An I only by the mounts Not a huge casher at all just unlucky and can never win one.

Comment

• Well it's been over 10 hours and still no sign of any servers. Any updates available?

Comment

• Its called Bad karma to r2 because of being greedy and cheap in terms of giving an event.

Comment

• Compensation garbage,give more
                              Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

• Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                                What do you mean? didn't you see you were getting 500k gold/daru for compensation?

Didnt u see the Low Comp lol? for up to 10hrs, and a big reset wich cost multiple players the attempts of the day, is the compansation **** like 95% of the Time.

Comment

Working...
                                X