No announcement yet.

Oceanic Servers Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When jewel hunt was bugged it took one day for them to have maintenance and they did not reset the attempt because it's not their loss. Now after a bugged event they quickly went into maintenance because they have lost a lot. SO the point is when they lose something they well resolved it QUICKLY but if PLAYERS lose something they will just about it and maybe just give compensation for it and it will take a lot of time for them to decide.
    WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

• to error is to human ...anyways thanks for makin me smile R2 . I just lowered my BP.
      Last edited by Cyrea; 04-06-2014, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• I just blocked CondorHero .... Thanks R2, You have proven good things are possible.

Comment

• all we want is to merge us S40 Badlands with Other Server... Please.......................................................................................................................

Comment

• sux..when will this up
            “Honesty is the currency of wherever you are”

Comment

• LOST: BG x 2, TANKS, WB
              WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

• Best event ever , finally some decent compensation for missing warrior marks and classwars rewards like mount spirits and and runes recently due to crappy bug handling and this sweet bug needs to be solved before event ends in 3 days?, very classy R2! another plunge from the ladder . , Everyone deserves a lvl 8 stable by now.

Comment

• server 394 nickname (ALcapone) what's something problem GM I think this game no bug

Comment

• An extra compensation for WB , 2x bgs , and tanks should be made.

HOW MANY HOURS TILL SERVER IS BACK UP ??

Comment

• so, here's the problem the way i see it:

the event loaded into the game is bugged. some people were able to take advantage of said bug. Now they have to reset the servers affected to the daily reset.

Problems are the ppl who were able to take advantage will be annoyed they lost out. The ppl not online while it was bugged will be upset they missed out. So resetting will drive ppl away who were helped, not resetting will drive everyone else away.

Why not let the players win this time and leave the bugged event in? (obvious answer is balens and money).

The affected servers loose game time, the other servers loose out on the events, in the end we all get messed with.

My opinion is maybe the dev's take it on the chin this time and let the players win.

I realize it wont happen, but instead of arguing over taking advantage of a bug and what not, why not let everyone do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetzdawg View Post
                        so, here's the problem the way i see it:

the event loaded into the game is bugged. some people were able to take advantage of said bug. Now they have to reset the servers affected to the daily reset.

Problems are the ppl who were able to take advantage will be annoyed they lost out. The ppl not online while it was bugged will be upset they missed out. So resetting will drive ppl away who were helped, not resetting will drive everyone else away.

Why not let the players win this time and leave the bugged event in? (obvious answer is balens and money).

The affected servers loose game time, the other servers loose out on the events, in the end we all get messed with.

My opinion is maybe the dev's take it on the chin this time and let the players win.

I realize it wont happen, but instead of arguing over taking advantage of a bug and what not, why not let everyone do that?
                        Yeah right, you're not talking a few balens here, you're talking thousands of dollars worth of illegally obtained whips/soul crystals from a bug. Nice try.

Comment

• Just roll back the event bug pleaseee

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorskul View Post
                            Best event ever , finally some decent compensation for missing warrior marks and classwars rewards like mount spirits and and runes recently due to crappy bug handling and this sweet bug needs to be solved before event ends in 3 days?
                            At first glance I wondered if the event was going to be pulled from the other timezones. No news of that, so event was likely fixed for the other timezones before it hit them.

Comment

• what time will they be resumed ??

Comment

• lets RETIRE
                                need your support, guys

Comment

Working...
                                X