X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
    well i wouldnt say perfect, i had to fight my guild master 3 times from wich at 2 he had a win more then me o.o

Also to the ones complaining about the top 16 being on br, i'm pretty sure you get more glory crystals for winning warriors hall then u got before for ending 4th place...
    is it easy to get rank 1-4 in warrior hall? and how about the one that should be qualified for TOP 16 but now you failed just because of BR?

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
    Hard to believe imo lol, ppl with that br has already good build and tactics, if you manage to defeat one like that means it is either afk.ing or a noob with toon that doesnt belong to him
    not kidding, if the opponent has same/similar BR as mine I win most of the time

now even 3 of the TOP 16 in warlord's hall I can defeat them, but because my BR is low so ya warrior hall >_>

why not make the warlord's hall requirement be the points as 1st priority? if same points then higher BR get the place,
    this system should be fair to us, but not this stupid system high BR means everything

Leave a comment:

• jonastx
    replied
    And one thing i wanna say, it is time for top player to step away from cw lol, you have all stuff that glory shop can offer, now would be time let others obtain them.

Leave a comment:

• jonastx
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    so now only base on BR for separating warlord and warrior hall? how lame it is

my BR is low, but it doesn't mean that I am weak at all, I can defeat a 160K knight

and now you totally destroyed the skill-able player in CW, high BR = skill-able?
    Hard to believe imo lol, ppl with that br has already good build and tactics, if you manage to defeat one like that means it is either afk.ing or a noob with toon that doesnt belong to him

Leave a comment:

• Altheya22
    replied
    Nothing wrong with the new system seems totally fair based on how this game is designed. The heavy cashers n high br get the top places, Theres nothing wrong with that. Anyone who spends 1000s $$ just to get in top 16 is an idiot anyway,its not like you get something decent from class wars that warrants spending that kind of money. All you get is a place on a podium if you finish first.

Most heavy cashers have all the **** that cw offers in the glory shop. By all means spend what you want to win gb n cross guild ect and be in the top on your servers but dont cash like crazy just to win cw its a terrible event with such low rewards.
    Most players spend $2000 a month just to win 300 whips in cw lol gg people.

Leave a comment:

• DannMassacre
    replied
    I was pretty happy with it. I mean, I got some sucky matchups but hey, you gotta be able to beat the best to be the best.

Leave a comment:

• TeRiMoNeRi
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    the matching is perfect. That is not the issue. You should NOT be fighting ppl only your level. That is not the design of the event
    well i wouldnt say perfect, i had to fight my guild master 3 times from wich at 2 he had a win more then me o.o

Also to the ones complaining about the top 16 being on br, i'm pretty sure you get more glory crystals for winning warriors hall then u got before for ending 4th place...
    Last edited by TeRiMoNeRi; 04-25-2014, 03:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    they should change it to top 16 ranked in prelims get warlords hall .. this new system is ** btw and its broken. ssore from S1 has 161k BR and got put in warriors hall yet 3 in warlords hall have under 160k BR

Leave a comment:

• R25665837
    replied
    the idea of CLASS wars is to fight the best of your class which you cant do in BG. you can fight all 3 classes there so that statement is pointless. i do see the annoyance of a 58 vs an 80. just an instant loss for the 58 and no challenge for the 80. unless by some strange happenstance the 58s BR is stupidly high or the 80 is just ridiculously low. some other people have made a point that i didnt think of before. calling CW Sylph wars. because if you dont have a good sylph your dead. and sylphs have nothing to do with CW. sylphs are supposed to make up for areas that a class lacks. example for the knight, lack of healing, get an iris. R2 (or kong or whatever you are on) should drop sylphs from CW like they did with HS and make it pure class fight. not that i see that happening. i've been playing for about 1 1/2 years now and its the same issues and problems over and over and nothing gets fixed. the only reason i don't make a huge fuss about it is because i dont cash... at all. the one big thing i do complain about and i might even put money into this game is if they fixed their lag issues. and they cant tell me its on my side. i play on a west coast server while i live on the east coast. but they should not have lag like they do. i alpha and beta games quite often and this is just ridiculous. IMO its either their physical servers, their lines, or both. sorry about my rant... probably wont see me again posting i mean.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    the matching is perfect. That is not the issue. You should NOT be fighting ppl only your level. That is not the design of the event
    yup these ppl who only want their level range then go to BG, you can enjoy killing ppl there

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Sundya View Post
    not good this matching with points.. a lvl 58 was vs lvl 80 seriously now ?? -_-

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
    Another pathetic excuse by R2 to protect huge cashers. I cash this game for fun and do well in prelims, but along with Zorich and others to know that my skill no longer matters in pvp fights versus stupid face rollers on their keyboard is worthless. We all know this is a pay to win game and class wars was the last stretch of the imagination in regards to true pvp and actual skill (to an extent). That rug has now been yanked away from us. Superb job R2/7Road, bravo. ,,|,, (-_-) ,,|,,
    yup totally can't understand the logic of pre ranking

"Yes you rank 10 in pre but you are rank 30 in BR ranking so go to warrior hall. You have great skill? who cares? cash more to get more BR! (or invest intel in mount! which is useless for knight)"

not to mention I defeated some TOP 16 in an easy way...even not cost me >50% HP...

but I am one of the example above, rank 33 in BR >_>

Leave a comment:

• LordXavius
    replied
    Another pathetic excuse by R2 to protect huge cashers. I cash this game for fun and do well in prelims, but along with Zorich and others to know that my skill no longer matters in pvp fights versus stupid face rollers on their keyboard is worthless. We all know this is a pay to win game and class wars was the last stretch of the imagination in regards to true pvp and actual skill (to an extent). That rug has now been yanked away from us. Superb job R2/7Road, bravo. ,,|,, (-_-) ,,|,,

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by jymnils View Post
    "Warlord’s Hall: The 16 players with the highest battle rating will be sent to this hall. If the 16th and 17th contenders have the same battle rating then one will be randomly chosen to "

i guess there is a missundestanding here, the 16 contenders will be selected of the 16 with more victories, and if there is a tie, the one with more BR get selected. this is the same as the old way, why people dont get it?
    seems not according to the previous post by others

I tot I am not in warlord's hall cuz I am rank 18, but I see someone with rank 5 in pre also not in warlord's hall

pls r2 changes the rule! points comes first than BR! BR doesn't reflect all the things!

Leave a comment:

• jymnils
    replied
    "Warlord’s Hall: The 16 players with the highest battle rating will be sent to this hall. If the 16th and 17th contenders have the same battle rating then one will be randomly chosen to "

i guess there is a missundestanding here, the 16 contenders will be selected of the 16 with more victories, and if there is a tie, the one with more BR get selected. this is the same as the old way, why people dont get it?

Leave a comment:

• fungfung
    replied
    it's so lag

Leave a comment:

Working...
X