Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crosspatch View Post
    Equipment Exchange

Duration: 6/19 – 7/4 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    R2Games: S1 - S478
    Kabam: S1 - S95
    Armor Games: S1 - S8

Exchange Lvl. 35 Arena equipment for Lvl. 40 Epic dungeon equipment
    Exchange Lvl. 45 Arena equipment for Lvl. 50 Epic dungeon equipment
    Exchange Lvl. 55 Arena equipment for Lvl. 60 Epic dungeon equipment

Note: Gems attached to equipment will be lost.

Doesn't say it SPECIFICALLY but the message is clear.
    <----------unsocket them

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
      How come a maintenance where nothing is being implemented has to take so long. New patch maintenance ~2 hours. Routine maintenance ~4-5 hours
      well.. To do nothing and waite that things be done on they own usually takes longer than just to do the things u should do....maybe R2 also is just sitting and waiting that the OLD "wrongs" and fails be right on they own during the maintenence.... :P
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• Originally posted by kurumi88 View Post
        #remove the automatic awaken in AFK mode (in WB only if u can)
        #increase the GEARs drop rate in SOLO DUNGEONs and MP DUNGEONs (not the RARE one, just increase it a bit) 200 stamina for 10 run blitz, n only gave me 1 GEAR to recycle???
        #remove STUN from HS (its annoying when u get better BR, but defeated by HS STUN)

thnks for ur attention
        deamed.. no no no remove stun now!!! Just when I can start too stun peeps!! :P
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• S1 to 4 up and a few Oceanic servers too. Might get WB afterall

Kurumi88 - in WB just rest your sylph and it can't activate in AFK
          Bedivere
          TheCore (S94)

Comment

• you should socket pieces you are working on so you don't accidentally recycle/sell them, cant do it if gems socketed into it. takes what, 15 seconds to remove 4 gems to sell/exchange later. cmon...

Comment

• servers is up
              Low Casher Just VIP
              S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

• Originally posted by crosspatch View Post
                Equipment Exchange

Duration: 6/19 – 7/4 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                R2Games: S1 - S478
                Kabam: S1 - S95
                Armor Games: S1 - S8

Exchange Lvl. 35 Arena equipment for Lvl. 40 Epic dungeon equipment
                Exchange Lvl. 45 Arena equipment for Lvl. 50 Epic dungeon equipment
                Exchange Lvl. 55 Arena equipment for Lvl. 60 Epic dungeon equipment

Note: Gems attached to equipment will be lost.

Doesn't say it SPECIFICALLY but the message is clear.
                nice bro tyvm

Comment

• Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                  Can we assume that the bug which keep S1 segregated will be corrected during this maintenance ?
                  We have no news from anyone about a timescale ... that's already 2 weeks that people can't get kills from battleground properly and that 3x3 arena is a joke
                  how many servers have they merged s1 with the younger servers so far?
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by BigRedTed View Post
                    Hot Event 2 battle ground kills with no bg isn't easy
                    lol, i thought the same ^^

Comment

• always lame maintenance's excuses and after maintenance the game being worse ...

have you tried to think about the 9999 stack ? or we should keep kicking ourselves from the guild to send the vault items to mail ?!

you have so many issues in this game to be solved

#JustSaying
                      To Mage or not to Mage Where is the question ?!

Hammyâ„¢

Comment

• The correct definition of Maintenance that R2 Games carry out.
                        R2 Games Maintenance:
                        The events in which R2 Games carry out in an attempt to resolve issues, in-game complaints and to merge servers. This period of time usually prevents players from logging into the actual game and their chosen server. As soon as this rather long and exhausting period of time expires, the issues that were supposed to have been resolved still cease to exist, while newer issues seem have appeared. This will often require another Maintenance to go down, and the same procedure shall be repeated.

Well, that's what most players say about the maintenance. :'D
                        Last edited by Imperias; 06-26-2014, 05:46 AM. Reason: Missed out detail like the hobknob I am. :'D
                        To Willow:
                        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

• Servers up! XD
                          Class : EWD Mage
                          IGN : BusaLian
                          Level : 72
                          Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
                          Battle Rating : 129k+
                          Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
                          Investment : $ 0

Comment

• Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                            The correct definition of Maintenance that R2 Games carry out.
                            R2 Games Maintenance:
                            The events in which R2 Games carry out in an attempt to resolve issues, in-game complaints and to merge servers. This period of time usually prevents players from logging into the actual game and their chosen server. As soon as this rather long and exhausting period of time expires, the issues that were supposed to have been resolved still cease to exist, while newer issues seem have appeared. This will often require another Maintenance to go down, and the same procedure shall be repeated.

Well, that's what most players say about the maintenance. :'D
                            Nicely Said ♥
                            To Mage or not to Mage Where is the question ?!

Hammyâ„¢

Comment

• need help realy why that hapend in WB

i did have this problem about 3 days wwan i atac the big wolf is begin to rechage but i dont know what hapend and she bloque after few min i did revive and wait the 30 sec to next atac

Comment

• When is it going to end????

WHEN IS THE MAINTENANCE GOING TO END?

Vanessa(Knight)

Comment

Working...
                                X