• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Event 2 battle ground kills with no bg isn't easy
    BigRed

Comment

• finish this maintenance pls...

Comment

• What about a compensation for this downtime? 2 hours VIP pass is a good start.
        Class : EWD Mage
        IGN : BusaLian
        Level : 72
        Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
        Battle Rating : 129k+
        Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
        Investment : $ 0

Comment

• Thought I would contribute to posts, why, coz i can

Comment

• Originally posted by JUNAKO View Post
            well mate you are wrong for SKY. I left 1 low lvl not S cleared and I play that lvl every day 10 times and I get 500k gold and many exp. and you dont have to play it if you dont want it is not ,,obligatory"
            That works only first time you finish the boss and when you get S on it and the obligatory or not thing is worthless as its like you would need 500k gold so that you can get 300k gold for it isnt that plain stupid?

Comment

• they are talking about sylphs... and they need to make that an option because i have no need to get skills if im already full... even if i decide to refine my sylphs im not getting skills if they are going to all have a random chance of being deleted

Comment

• can you make farm expands the 3 more slot please its useless if you won't open it ..

Comment

• wel i spend over 9k for first time on a event gift and got no mount nothign at all yeah 200 spectrums in total and 1 time soul crystals while usualy after 6k or 3k balens u get the mount or the last event object

stil game is greath only to bad of lagg , Good Job R2 ( on game )

Comment

• Comment

• i want a BMW X6 and one iphone 5C blue as compensation.. just start the game faster

Comment

• You can always leave 1 weak boss not S cleared and get those 500k daily I loose no hp during these fights so it works for me

Comment

• we kinda like it this way lol you guys have a huge advantage over us anyways. you guys should be seperate forom the rest of us ....just sayin hehe

Comment

• How come a maintenance where nothing is being implemented has to take so long. New patch maintenance ~2 hours. Routine maintenance ~4-5 hours
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• yap yap

Comment

• #remove the automatic awaken in AFK mode (in WB only if u can)
                                #increase the GEARs drop rate in SOLO DUNGEONs and MP DUNGEONs (not the RARE one, just increase it a bit) 200 stamina for 10 run blitz, n only gave me 1 GEAR to recycle???
                                #remove STUN from HS (its annoying when u get better BR, but defeated by HS STUN)

thnks for ur attention

Comment

Working...
                                X