No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/26 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [*]Fixed a bug in which monthly event items were dropping at the wrong time.

what do you mean about this ?

Comment

• Originally posted by evonyplayer1 View Post
      actually if you read the description of the exchange event it tells you to unsocket your gems before exchanging,so if your "friends" cant be bothered to read properly that is their fault not the game
      sorry...if im wrong, can u show me the description of the exchange event it tells you to unsocket your gems before exchanging i meant on this forum tread...

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by R275232181 View Post
        Luckily I kept my old gear, the loss of initial rage is hampering me immensely. Seems like another trick just to get people to spend balens on costumes to raise initial raise. Don't do it without thinking long and hard
        Arena set gives initial rage for Delphic so arena is where its best. In dungeons you need the rage build so pve wins out. Just remember no 65 arena set though.
        BigRed

Comment

• Originally posted by R230028138 View Post
          [*]Fixed a bug in which monthly event items were dropping at the wrong time.

what do you mean about this ?

could it be the arena and sylph rewards that were missing couple weeks ago?
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• ---> Resolved various typographical errors.
            Forever included on every patch notes
            Server: S372-Spirit Divide

Name: ♫VENDETTA♫

Class: Archer

Guild: Novus-Orsa

Level: 44

Battle Rating: 54k , still counting(BG)

Comment

• make it where we can use shadow souls... and why cant we get wine to give berdim.. anymore?... why bring things in and then we cant get them anymore..?

Comment

• ---> Resolved various typographical errors.
                Forever included on every patch notes
                Server: S372-Spirit Divide

Name: ♫VENDETTA♫

Class: Archer

Guild: Novus-Orsa

Level: 44

Battle Rating: 54k , still counting(BG)

Comment

• ^^

Waiting game... ZzzzZzzzZzzzZ
                  Class : EWD Mage
                  IGN : BusaLian
                  Level : 72
                  Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
                  Battle Rating : 129k+
                  Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
                  Investment : $ 0

Comment

• Originally posted by kusoblahkuso View Post
                    Why can't you just put the 2 maintenances together. 2 days in a row for stupidity? *** are you thinking? And as someone else mentioned, fix something that matters. Such as the ridiculous lag in ToK. We understand that Engrish is your second language. Hire some English literate people on your team and you wouldn't have these idiotic problems with clarity. Also, a little forward notice when logging in would be helpful when scheduling maintenance. I know this is possible because you all have the annoying classwars pop up spam that goes out to people who could care less upon logging in. R2, you really need to dig deep and pop your heads out of your behinds.
                    You said it right man it lloks like R2 is figuring out what to add new on one day and making updates on next one and then we have trillion bugs and lags. Btw those celestial (or what is the name) stones that lets you use sky trail again are good for what when me myself have 70k hp and get 20k gold from being defeated in sky trail. Lil math 20k+20k+5k=45k gold worth 100k hp pack and i lose 70k+70k+17k=157k hp so i am going down with around 25k gold every 2 and 1/4 sky trail run. This wouldnt bother me much if we wouldnt have the option to do sky trail 10 times + i got 40+ stones already. Sky trail is about losing gold for some 50k exp and this was about me and my low 70k hp what when i get 150k hp?

Comment

• they should allow us to change shadow souls for even stupid things liek potions, i have over 4k now and they just take up space

Comment

• oh lookie, another maintenance i loose bg's an tanks for the day. prob will loose first boss and arena too. 2 days in row. Sigh. oh well. didn't want gold/daru or insignia anyway :P
                        Kabam -57 Archer
                        Kabam -67 Knight
                        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

• They also should let us use tank technology to upgrade tank stats cause tank technology is completely useless later same as shadow souls

Comment

• well mate you are wrong for SKY. I left 1 low lvl not S cleared and I play that lvl every day 10 times and I get 500k gold and many exp. and you dont have to play it if you dont want it is not ,,obligatory"

Comment

• long time long time long time...grrrrrrr...

Comment

• Originally posted by R212683223 View Post
                                sorry...if im wrong, can u show me the description of the exchange event it tells you to unsocket your gems before exchanging i meant on this forum tread...

thanks
                                Equipment Exchange

Duration: 6/19 – 7/4 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                                R2Games: S1 - S478
                                Kabam: S1 - S95
                                Armor Games: S1 - S8

Exchange Lvl. 35 Arena equipment for Lvl. 40 Epic dungeon equipment
                                Exchange Lvl. 45 Arena equipment for Lvl. 50 Epic dungeon equipment
                                Exchange Lvl. 55 Arena equipment for Lvl. 60 Epic dungeon equipment

Note: Gems attached to equipment will be lost.

Doesn't say it SPECIFICALLY but the message is clear.

Comment

Working...
                                X