X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SERGIOPORTO
    replied
    Originally posted by R281080012 View Post
    what is it that covid and this game have in common?
    Both made in China...

Leave a comment:

• RudeNoob
    replied
    Originally posted by R281080012 View Post
    They are both contagious?

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    Check-in in forum as your daily attendance, while the game still unavailable. Maybe we can suggest for login rewards here.

It's China National Day for 1 week celebration. Work will resume next week Monday I guess. It's gonna take a while to settle their issues. Just keep in touch in the forum,

Leave a comment:

• R281080012
    replied

Leave a comment:

• yuriLove
    replied
    Just another day in the forum. I would say miss the game.. hope everything gets sorted out. But on a lighter note to my fellow R2 games players an lovers.. Can i get a recommendation on another game to play here? Thank ya

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    Omg this is seriously getting ridiculous. I really hope this gets sorted out soon.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by om2mi2 View Post
    arrived an email from 7road
    We are glad to tell you that we have just launched our official website
    The new website is the ONLY AVAILABLE website to run Wartune and Wartune Reborn now. We would like to invite you to register on our new website and GET YOUR CHARACTER BACK
    How should we behave? Can anyone from R2 give certain news? are you playing cards?
    there only and main distributor proficient and game holywood ,stated in a letter this morning about legal action etc and explaining things, am sorry but i can not post it cause it is censored due more restricted rules at the moment

Leave a comment:

• arogers
    replied
    the 7 road web site tryed with diffrent email and stated new account and no one is there tryed on 2 servers that were merged that worked but only me there my 66 and 8 all in there but not a soul so i will wate it out for my toons 2 new i started are nothing to do with my account with r2

Leave a comment:

• gingernicole1984
    replied
    Everyday this continues the growing number of frustrated Players will not be coming back - Think about that!!!

Leave a comment:

• StevoLarsen69
    replied
    What is 7wan?

Leave a comment:

• R281080012
    replied
    2020 is the worst year i have known, first covid and now this

Leave a comment:

• om2mi2
    replied
    arrived an email from 7road
    We are glad to tell you that we have just launched our official website
    The new website is the ONLY AVAILABLE website to run Wartune and Wartune Reborn now. We would like to invite you to register on our new website and GET YOUR CHARACTER BACK
    How should we behave? Can anyone from R2 give certain news? are you playing cards?

Leave a comment:

• wtfarmers
    replied
    Much to my anticipation, it's only a financial dispute much like the GameRocks drama was. Sadly, for this time it's Game Hollywood, who is the actual publisher for everyone else. There's no way for an outsider to know which side is telling the truth, or whose version of truth shall be favored. We as players could only ask that both sides should do their due diligence, pay and/or discount the disputed amount in agreed terms, and *do it in a timely manner* (within days).

From Yahoo to Kabam, from Kabam to WonderHill, from WonderHill to GameRocks, and then from GameRocks to R2, we aren't the happy bunch, but we still stayed with the game and the community we built in game for 8+ years. It is saddening if we are forced to jump over again, and in an unexpected manner.

Leave a comment:

• burceavictor
    replied
    I've got back my both toons on 7 road

Leave a comment:

• om2mi2
    replied
    quindi fatemi capire, che caxxo devo fare con il mio account?
    ci ho speso soldi, avevo balens e tanta roba da usare... vorrei sapere a che razza di gioco stiamo giocando!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X