Skills Do Not Display Talent Cooldowns/Upgrades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skills Do Not Display Talent Cooldowns/Upgrades

Ive been noticing that talents upgrade your skills as they say they, but they dont actually update the skills properly. For example as a knight WhirlWind cooldown is reduced with a talent and the damage increased. This kind of bug should big fixed asap as it impacts combat directly and can make a big difference in winning a arena fight or clearing some content you are struggling with.

P.S. This includes resource cost reduction like ones that say -5 rage from x skill and such. Also some of the names of the talents dont reflect the skills they directly impact. Making it very hard to know exactly what you are getting out of your points. Probably a translation error for that one.

Ive also discovered that you cannot use the ability even tho the proper amount of time has passed to be able to use it again. I ran a stop watch from the instant i used WhirlWind which has a 30 second cooldown by default my talent reduces the cooldown by 14 seconds meaning it should have a 16 second cooldown. However 20 seconds elapsed and the ability still had its full cooldown ticking away. This leaves me to question if some damage increases or resource cost reductions work properly as well.

I witnessed my character be able to use WhirlWind before it was off cooldown in auto battle. So the functionality is there we just dont have control over it. Hopefully it gets fixed soon this would spice up combat alot if they worked proper.
    Last edited by the3snails; 02-02-2020, 11:52 PM.

Oh how wonderful that fix would be, I noticed that some skills don't account for the rage consumption changes even when the countdown is over, so you can't use the skill even though it is available.

Comment

I have forwarded this to the team. Can you provide a few screenshots of the skills, please? Thank you!
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Yes i can provide screen shots. sorry for the late reply. I will get on that right away.

Comment

Comment

Idk if the website is bugged but ive been trying very hard to upload the photos but they dont display when i upload them. Im not sure whats going on. If you could delete the post above i will try to make a new one.

Update. It appears there is a limit to the size of images i can upload. some of them are just barely bigger than the limit. Is there anyway i can email these to you or send them to you some other way and you can forward them from there?
            Last edited by the3snails; 02-05-2020, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by the3snails View Post
              Idk if the website is bugged but ive been trying very hard to upload the photos but they dont display when i upload them. Im not sure whats going on. If you could delete the post above i will try to make a new one.

Update. It appears there is a limit to the size of images i can upload. some of them are just barely bigger than the limit. Is there anyway i can email these to you or send them to you some other way and you can forward them from there?
              The forums are having technical difficulties. Thank you for the screenshots.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

The forums are having technical difficulties. Thank you for the screenshots.
                No problem! i will keep checking back every couple of hours and try to reupload them and see if they work. I highlighted all the issues on them.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	4
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	2001950Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	5
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	2001951 Since the website seems to be work again. i will upload everything from before AND some that didnt make it. Sadly i think 1 or 2 are too big for upload but ill provide info on it.
                  Last edited by the3snails; 02-08-2020, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	4 Size:	58.5 KB ID:	2001954Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	4 Size:	147.3 KB ID:	2001955Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	5 Size:	969.8 KB ID:	2001956
                    Last edited by the3snails; 02-08-2020, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	2001960Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	2001961 Sadly the picture of me using WhirlWind while its on cooldown during auto battle is too big to upload. I cannot manually click whirlwind when the cooldown has gone by. But during auto battle the AI can Activate the skill with enough Rage and the appropriate amount of time Elapses i have tested this multiple times. This is all the Data i have gathered on the Knight Class please pass it on now that i have more detailed information since the website is working. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X