Missing Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Rewards

Missing Legendary Blueprint rewards on my 3 Top 1 rewards. Top1 Wings Top1 Talisman and Top1 Goddess
    Character name: BackGil
    Server: 7

Attached Files

Originally posted by R21281359 View Post
    Missing Legendary Blueprint rewards on my 3 Top 1 rewards. Top1 Wings Top1 Talisman and Top1 Goddess
    Character name: BackGil
    Server: 7
    Sorry to hear about that. Will report that right now, could you also give me your full character name please? Including the S(###). Have you also sent in a ticket to R2 showing the same thing here?
    Last edited by Halt; 10-01-2019, 03:47 PM.

Comment

You're Dev are slow. They cant even solve this problem. i email them and still no update. they keep on telling that they will tell the dev. but still nothing happen. been waiting for how many weeks now and still no update from you guys.
      Old Name: BackGil
      New Name: LEO
      Server: 283

Comment

Also not only the TOP 1 Wing, GOddess, Talisman but also Magic Circle and Elf.

Comment

Update: I already recieve my reward for the Top 1 Wing, Goddess and Talisman.

But the Top 1 Magic Circle and Top 1 Elf i dont get those rewards

Comment

Originally posted by arso.martinera
            Experienced the same thing, where should i report that?
            To report it please send in a ticket through the R2 website, provide screenshots please and of course your server + character name and what you are missing. Thank you!

Comment

Update: I already recieve my reward for the Top 1 Wing, Goddess and Talisman.

But the Top 1 Magic Circle and Top 1 Elf i dont get those rewards
              Sorry for the late response, have you sent in a ticket for the Top 1 Magic Circle and Top 1 Elf with screenshots? I can report it if so to help speed up the process.

Comment

i did sent ticket from them. how can i get the screen shot its almost 45days past??

Comment

i did sent ticket from them. how can i get the screen shot its almost 45days past??
                  Got it, sorry for such a long delay then. I have reported it and will hopefully get back to you very soon on it, do you still have your ticket number by chance to help speed it up?

Comment

i only answer them back to back thru email. i dont see the ticket number but i see case #: 717692

Comment

i only answer them back to back thru email. i dont see the ticket number but i see case #: 717692
                      That works perfectly, thank you. I'll send in the information now.

Comment

Im still waiting for the update of my rewars. is this gonna take again another 40days to solve

Comment

Im still waiting for the update of my rewars. is this gonna take again another 40days to solve
                          I currently have not heard back but I will double check, I'm sorry about all the waiting and thank you for being patient. I'll see what can be done.

Comment

after a week and still nothing. not even reply from the dev..

Comment

after a week and still nothing. not even reply from the dev..
                              I was updated on this information and it is showing you received all the rewards on 10/22/2019 and had used them all within about 5 minutes of receiving them.

Comment

Working...
                              X