• Show
Clear All

• Can't log in S1

Knipsel.JPGKnipsel 2.JPGClick image for larger version

Name:	Knipsel 3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	2001495

I can't log in with my regular account, see screenshots, on S1 The Grand Haven.

S1 Exathor
    Last edited by exaltus.se; 01-31-2020, 03:42 AM.

I am having the same issue.

Quaddaddy S1

Comment

same here and they got a stupid event going on................last week we were stuck in dispatching mode now this!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Knipsel 4.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	2001514 Servers 1 - 4 still not available. I have done all the usual things, re-install client, deleted cookies, used another browser, nothing works.

Still no connection......
        Attached Files
        Last edited by exaltus.se; 01-31-2020, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Same for S20

Comment

Still can't log in to S1 and we have no reply here. It's been hours, what are you guys doing!

S1 Robyn

Comment

I cant Log in either s4 Buddy

Comment

S12 is not working either. It seems no one form 4th age is able to login. Can this be fixed please? We already missed all our events (guild boss, world boss) and defense is coming up if we cant login we will lose the entire map....

Comment

Same issue all day...

Cascade S1

Comment

I have notified the team that the servers are not functioning properly. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you!
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum Rules are located here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

So is the event going to be extended or we're all screwed and lost a full day? 1 day out of a 5 day event is critical when you're supposed to be on day 3!!

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                        I have notified the team that the servers are not functioning properly. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you!
                        How much longer? We have been waiting for 8+ hours just to get a response from you. So if they just going to start on this.. don't you have some kind of monitoring that there are no people on server? why do we have to tell you something is wrong when it should be you telling us about it?

Comment

Originally posted by drdray104 View Post

How much longer? We have been waiting for 8+ hours just to get a response from you. So if they just going to start on this.. don't you have some kind of monitoring that there are no people on server? why do we have to tell you something is wrong when it should be you telling us about it?
                          Moderators are volunteers. TTA does not have a moderator currently. We are filling in to help get issues forwarded. This means we are not familiar with this game and don't know there is an issue until it's reported to us on the forums or notified by R2 after a ticket has been submitted and the issue has been verified. Please, feel free to send me a private message notifying me of issues in the feature. Be sure to include what game you're messaging about as I moderate multiple games and this will cause a delay in the issues being reported. I hope that clarifies any misunderstandings. Thank you.
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                          Forum Rules are located here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Hello, I haven't been able to connect to Server 11 since morning, its remains on a black screen and after a while I get a message that appears: Regular server connection unsuccessful! Check if the server is still active, or press F5. and this since morning (French time 6 am) what to do to remedy the problem?
                            answer in french if possible if not english no problem i would translate =) Juanabis S11

Comment

Hell I should go back to Dragon Pals at least I know what to expect there! Damn it! That's an R2 game...…..second thought nope not tonight!

Comment

Working...
                              X