No announcement yet.

Can't log in S1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, If you're experiencing this issue could you provide your serve, character name and level please?
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Sent you PM. Servers have been down for 12+ hours. We are going to be at big disadvantage compared to others. Please escalate to Dev team to address this ASAP as compensation will not even cover 1% of loss that we have all endured and it only gets worse by the hour.

Comment

Originally posted by drdray104 View Post
        Sent you PM. Servers have been down for 12+ hours. We are going to be at big disadvantage compared to others. Please escalate to Dev team to address this ASAP as compensation will not even cover 1% of loss that we have all endured and it only gets worse by the hour.
        Thank you this has been forwarded.

Comment

Still can't login...

Comment

server 18 no function..

Comment

it works again, finally !!!!!! 24h without being able to connect, its merits a nice compensation pack ,
              not like the 100 poor gems that we got as compensation, we will take you for idiots ????
              it is very far from reimbursing all 24h losses without being able to connect !!!!!!
              !!!!!!!
              Last edited by mailletsbastien; 02-01-2020, 06:33 AM.

Comment

A total disconnection for 28 hours, missing 2 x city rewards and all the loss from 2 days not able to play. Not only me, but all of our players on the first server 1-6 didn't receive their rewards. You can do much better with the compensation then we received.....
                I know sometimes maintenance is needed, but this happend without even 1 warning. The game seems to be functional again for now.

S1 Exathor
                Last edited by exaltus.se; 02-01-2020, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Seriously..................100 gems 2 hrs reduction timers and 10k in food wood and ore? we missed more kittens than what was given back.....what a joke!!!

This doesn't even cover what we get from doing daily quest!!!

And it's Vapraak from S1 you can tell the Devs i said that !!!!!
                  Last edited by *Minori*; 02-01-2020, 02:08 PM. Reason: Please, do not use profanity on the forums. Thank you.

Comment

S11 Mz ---100 gems is not compensation for all that was lost....You may need to rethink how to treat your fan base

Comment

Also the 5 day event is on its last day which means we lost out on yesterday completely...........let them [removed] know that as well!!!!
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 02-01-2020, 02:07 PM. Reason: Please, refrain from using derogatory language. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you for the kind feedback on the compensation. I will forward it to the team
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

S20 stormwind is still down. It's been 2 days. We completed the event. Does that have something to do with this? Have I been migrated to another server and I just dont know it?

Comment

Originally posted by revhopkinsheat View Post
                            S20 stormwind is still down. It's been 2 days. We completed the event. Does that have something to do with this? Have I been migrated to another server and I just dont know it?
                            Thank you for bringing this to our attention Could you dm me with your in game name and level please?

Comment

In regards to the servers being down for the players who reported it here, to me or Hachiro please, submit a ticket with your server and name you will be compensated according to the amount of time you were offline. Thank you!
                              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                              Forum Rules are located here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Hello! I can't log in more than 2 days. How many time need to fix this problem please?

s4. Dragonbird

Comment

Working...
                                X