Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

We won Sagehelm - so now what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We won Sagehelm - so now what?

We won Sagehelm an hour ago. Have not been able to login since. Is there a waiting period or something? Why are we being shut out like this? We won and we want to go to the 4th Age and play but for some reason known only to R2, we are being blocked from doing so.

Note: I changed the title and now it won't let me change it anymore so it should say " We won Sagehelm - so now what? "
    Last edited by chrysim55; 07-03-2020, 11:56 AM.

You now have to wait for enough other servers to finish the third age to start the fourth age

Comment

How long week , mont.

Comment

det vil være godt på vide hvor længe vi skal vente
        Last edited by elitemelisa; 07-03-2020, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Winning Sagehelm means having to wait an indeterminate period of time before we can ever play again? What a steaming pile of ****! We worked hard to win this stupid game and now we are basically banned from playing it. We can't access our old server and we can't get onto the new one. So for winning, we are kicked out until they feel like letting us play again! GTH

Comment

usually between a few to 10 days

Comment

Way to kill a server before it is even up and running. Promote a game where you are elevated to another level server BUT keep all of the players in limbo for days or weeks?! What kind of crappy logic is that? People are not just going to sit around hoping you will let them play again. They are going to move on to another game that is active and does not treat its players as if they mere cash cows. We were excited and enthused when we won today - hours ago now! That buzz has long since evaporated and all that is left for us is the very nasty feeling that we have been conned and used.

Melisa -
              Desværre ved jeg ikke, hvornår vi nogensinde skal spille igen. Jeg er så frustreret og irriteret, at jeg kunne skrige! R2 is the worst I have ever encountered at not informing players of important, pertinent details and then not responding at all when said players get upset about it

Comment

You should be able to play further, after you won Sagehelm. Try to log in again, if that doesn't work, delete all cache and cookies from your computer.
                If this doesn't work, you can try and send in a ticket. You don't have to wait until another server enters.

Comment

how do you send a ticket? There is no way to contact R2 that I can find anywhere - that is why i am using the forum to protest about this.

Comment

There is nowhere to send a ticket or to get help for anything in this game.

I have cleared my cache multiple times and I still cannot login. I have played on many other servers and have never had an issue like this. Please help

Comment

Originally posted by chrysim55 View Post
                      how do you send a ticket? There is no way to contact R2 that I can find anywhere - that is why i am using the forum to protest about this.
                      You can submit a ticket through this link https://www.r2games.com/support/
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Server 49 still down 24 hours later......
                        Attached Files

Comment

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=115

This is the link to send in a ticket, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You can read information how to submit a ticket here.

Comment

Thank you for the ticket link. I have sent a ticket. It will take 3 days!!! Seriously, this game is apples! We won yesterday and now we have to wait 3 more days before R2 even looks into why we can't get onto their dumb server? Never played on such an unprofessional, incompetent, indifferent, ignorant game platform before in my life! I am ready to quit - and there will be many others following me out the door. Get your apples act together R2.
                            Last edited by *Minori*; 07-04-2020, 08:42 PM. Reason: Please, do not use profanity on the forums. Thank you. Profanity changed to apples.

Comment

It can take up to 3 days for a response. I do not play this game and I know nothing about it. However, if you do not receive a response to your ticket by Monday please let me know and I'll forward your case. Thank you.

In regards to being unable to access the server please, provide screenshots, your server, and server name. I cannot forward this issue without them. Thank you.
                              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                              Forum Rules are located here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X