No announcement yet.

We won Sagehelm - so now what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I lost my temper but I have every right to be upset. Lots of hard work down the drain - so yeah, I am upset. We won and we are being punished for it - what kind of game is this? You are supposed to reward us, not penalize us like this! I sent a ticket and I had a response - they will forward it to the devs. Seriously?! I have tried to take screen shots but my computer won't cooperate. See deezdeez96's post above - that is what we are getting when we try to login. As I mentioned, I play on several servers and have never had this issue before. It was a total and very unexpected and unpleasant surprise. You have no idea how disappointing it is to win and be denied the prize with no rhyme or reason for it except gross incompetence and indifference by R2.
    I am very unhappy and so very close to taking my gaming interests elsewhere - and I can only assume that I am not the only one who is just about fed up with being taken for granted like this, too.

Server S49 Venu Village
    Player: Sam
    Last edited by chrysim55; 07-04-2020, 10:49 PM. Reason: Edited to add server and player name

Comment

Sam, you have every right to be upset! I seriously hope that your issue does get fixed and fast! Have you used the link above in the yellow box R2 Login Issues" ?

On a side note ****where's the reward for the last 2 surveys**** you know the one for $79.99 and $39.99 plus more for 4th Age???

Comment

Minori

I get a automated response to my ticket within a couple of hours. Server 49 is not accessible. The automated response below shows that they are not reading

Hello,

We are sorry but we tested this issue many times and still we didn't experienced any problem.However,we have already reported this to our devs and they are now checking on it.May we ask you to be patient and we can assure you our devs will provide possible solution for this issue.Thank you and please enjoy your day!

-The R2Games Team

--------------- Original Message ---------------
        Sent: 04/07/2020, 3:05 pm
        To: support@r2games.com.hk
        Subject: RE: Server 49 Finished sageholm now can not connect [ ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2pX437:ref ]

Hey is this a default answer to any ticket

Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2020 11:58 AM
        To:
        Subject: Server 49 Finished sageholm now can not connect [ ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2pX437:ref ]

Hello,

We are sorry for any inconvenience that has caused you.However,we tried to login random characters on your server and we can normally load the game.May we ask you to please try to clear your cache/cookies and refresh your gaming page a couple of times or you may try other browsers and see if it can fixes your concern.Thank you!
        Attached Files

Comment

This is day 3 of not being able to access S49. I have received zero help from R2 except for the routine response that they will forward to the devs. Obviously the devs are too busy finding more ways to mess up the game to be bothered fixing the actual problems it already has.
          I am done. I am taking all of my accounts across 7 servers and leaving. If R2 cannot be fussed to enable its players to play, what is the point of a player even trying?
          R2 - you are the worse game platform I have ever played on and I have played on too many to count. You are absolutely the most ignorant, unprofessional, unhelpful, and frankly stupid bunch of lazy clowns on the planet! This was a good game and thanks to your incompetence and total failure to operate it in a professional, organised and responsible manner, it is spiralling into oblivion. Good job!

I tried to send another ticket. It would not let me so I have posted it here - not that it will make any difference. R2 simply do not give a flying fig about players.
          Last edited by chrysim55; 07-05-2020, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Same...if they dont fix this soon i will leave game too....it's over 24h and we still cant play on 47 !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mroberts View Post
              Minori

I get a automated response to my ticket within a couple of hours. Server 49 is not accessible. The automated response below shows that they are not reading

Hello,

We are sorry but we tested this issue many times and still we didn't experienced any problem.However,we have already reported this to our devs and they are now checking on it.May we ask you to be patient and we can assure you our devs will provide possible solution for this issue.Thank you and please enjoy your day!

-The R2Games Team

--------------- Original Message ---------------
              Sent: 04/07/2020, 3:05 pm
              To: support@r2games.com.hk
              Subject: RE: Server 49 Finished sageholm now can not connect [ ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2pX437:ref ]

Hey is this a default answer to any ticket

Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2020 11:58 AM
              To:
              Subject: Server 49 Finished sageholm now can not connect [ ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2pX437:ref ]

Hello,

We are sorry for any inconvenience that has caused you.However,we tried to login random characters on your server and we can normally load the game.May we ask you to please try to clear your cache/cookies and refresh your gaming page a couple of times or you may try other browsers and see if it can fixes your concern.Thank you!
              This isn't an automated response. However, can I have your server and name, please?
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by chrysim55 View Post
                Sorry I lost my temper but I have every right to be upset. Lots of hard work down the drain - so yeah, I am upset. We won and we are being punished for it - what kind of game is this? You are supposed to reward us, not penalize us like this! I sent a ticket and I had a response - they will forward it to the devs. Seriously?! I have tried to take screen shots but my computer won't cooperate. See deezdeez96's post above - that is what we are getting when we try to login. As I mentioned, I play on several servers and have never had this issue before. It was a total and very unexpected and unpleasant surprise. You have no idea how disappointing it is to win and be denied the prize with no rhyme or reason for it except gross incompetence and indifference by R2.
                I am very unhappy and so very close to taking my gaming interests elsewhere - and I can only assume that I am not the only one who is just about fed up with being taken for granted like this, too.

Server S49 Venu Village
                Thank you for providing your server and name. I've forwarded it to the team.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

i also have ticket pending for the same issue and they sent me the same 2 identical response lolol

Comment

Server 49 Player wizzy

Comment

Minori It sure looks automated because they are identical responses when we had the other outage due to maintenance.

Comment

So i was able to login to S49 using the R2 client. A solution that is far from ideal. The client is buggy and everything is squished so there is like an inch of actual open terrain on which you are supposed to maneuver - it is not at all conducive to an enjoyable gaming experience. I do not know if any of my other team mates have d/l the client but there are only 4 people playing rn out of hundreds which suggests nobody knows how to get onto the S49 server and of course R2 has not bothered to be of any help to anyone,
                        Cannot fight in arena - shuts down
                        Cannot watch battles - shuts down
                        Cannot equip troops - shuts down
                        So far 3 people have made it - 3 people out of hundreds and is R2 helping those hundreds of people get onto this server? Highly unlikely because they do not care,

R2 fix your existing servers so people can actually play on them instead of relentlessly opening new ones that will inevitably lead to the same black hole we have found ourselves floating in!
                        Last edited by chrysim55; 07-06-2020, 03:05 PM.

Comment

your right I can get in through the client but many bugs

Comment

hey chrysim55, this is DLT from server 49, i have been looking at this problem since it started and the fault is def on their side. It is the embedded page shown in deezdeez post.If these people knew what they were doing it should of been fixed by now. Hope to see u on the battlefield again soon.

Comment

Hi DLT, I hope to see you soon too. Please don't give up - keep trying. I found my way onto the server by fooling around with the URL but you could always try the R2 client. It is excruciatingly terrible but atleast you can get on after a fashion. We have been assured that they are workinng on the problem but it is spiralling out of control - all 3 servers that have made it to the 4th age in the past 3-4 days are having the same issue. It is becoming epic in terms of R2's failure to solve the issue; players shouldn't have to be complaining for days and days about anything. As I have and there has been a complete lack of response from R2 except for a routine auto response to the ticket I submitted.
                              Please keep trying and checking the forum - maybe somebody brilliant will find the answer.

S49 Venu Village
                              Last edited by chrysim55; 07-07-2020, 09:24 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Server 52, Regular server connection unsuccessful! Check if the server is still active, or press F5

aka. ClanWu

@@@@ update: I was able to login on the R2 Client , but none of the web browser.
                                Last edited by swyoung62; 07-07-2020, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X