Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] The Third Age Feedback Survey Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another day passes and no information is being passed along.....

Comment

So any updates?

Comment

gracias por el juego

Comment

Instead of 4 Lovers with T & A for days... They should have 2 positions. 1) Lover 2) Advisor ... You can choose one Female, and one Male for Each Station. The Lover is like an Angel, that helps with personal Growth, and the Adviser is like a Spy, that helps Tactical. I could afford one at 50$ two at 75$ . Not a 4-some... half their clothing are of, very inappropriate images... I'm not 16, you must realize that Adult play 3rd/4th Age. I spent almost 1K $ Canadian... but refuse to buy into Lovers, the way its set up. And if you do buy one... ha ha ha , try to raise her lv... event when you farm the events, the bar barely moves... Sad, just plain sad. Male Player: ign Shadow S44 H5 vip Map
          Last edited by Silkypants; 06-22-2020, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Has anybody received anything? It's been 1 month and 5 days

Comment

Q2: Do you wish to add male Lovers? Seems like the right thing to do since the game is overly saturated with female characters.

Q3: If yes, could you describe your ideal male Lover below? No Preference other than has ability to further pad my stats. Looks don't kill enemies, stats do

S1 Hawkeye
              Last edited by Danif2; 06-24-2020, 12:48 AM.

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

I apologize for the late response. I've notified the team rewards/winners were not released. Thank you!
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thanks Minori

Comment

????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???

Comment

????? ?????? ?? ????

Comment

Why does the game not open today and does this happen with everyone

Comment

Lover is beyond my budget. Perhaps cheaper ones?

Comment

Anyone still waiting for rewards from this event, please send in a ticket to https://www.r2games.com/support. Include a link to this thread in your ticket, let them know you need these rewards still.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                            X