X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• realghost
    started a topic Update on expected merges for s1-5 and s-10

Update on expected merges for s1-5 and s-10

are S1-5 and S10-13 expecting to have a merge this month? Both merges are very important. On one side the servers die as days pass and on the other, new servers are opening every 2 weeks with most of new server players as server jumpers who leave after two weeks when new server comes or when exp buff ends. We need merges to keep existing servers alive. Pls give an update on upcoming merges as soon as possible pls.

• realghost
    replied
    Well its prety much clear, r2 not going to rewrite codes to html5 and this game ends at dec 31 as flash ends. So every one recharge and give good money to r2 or Stop recharge and enjoy game freely. Either way r2 left this game to die. Mentors and moderators get paid by balen and bond balen so they always pick the side of boss. Now me playing Albion Online much better game and satisfying reward and when we compare with reborn, Wartune reborn is all about cash and pathetic customer service. Ticket system is a joke and forum is a public toilet. Dont waste time in this worst customer service game. There are far much better free to play game which data stored in our pc and just need internet to play, so it will run even after flash ends. How to ruin a good game? Let it launched by R2 games.

Leave a comment:

• 1CASANOVA
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I try to avoid the "I'm not happy, so shut it down" type of arguments.
    i was a big time player of reborn r2 has killed it following proficient city by no updates merges no east coast server

Leave a comment:

• 1CASANOVA
    replied
    hey all DREDD from server 1 i agree need merges and updates as you all know on s1 and 2 i havent been on and no im not on a dif server either once r2 gets head out of sand i will come back cash a little like did before if they dont and keep this way i wish you all luck

Leave a comment:

• realghost
    replied
    Cave thats something serious to think about it, if R2 dont rewrite code to HTML5 or apply any alternative way there will be no more Wartune and R2 games. And i am pretty sure if tech operators cant even merge S1-5 then how they gonna reprogram it to HTML5? Players need to stop cashing till January 2021.

Leave a comment:

• CaveNocte
    replied
    I think their script looks at separate accounts logging in as population count. I feel it should instead look at unique ip addresses. Currently many people in S3-5 have 1 -or MORE- additional accounts that they log in varying from daily, weekly, or occasionally. Some people have as many as 4 or 5 accounts "active" on there. It's just asinine. While this may seem harmless in essence, there is still only 1 player there. Making it difficult to build daily teams around.

If I look at the high scores. I see well over 100 active players. but I have not seen more than 20-30 active players on the server. I'd bet S1 has a similar issue.

Also, a little off topic... Is this one of the games that R2g plans to drop in the near future? If it is, this may all be in vain.

Leave a comment:

• realghost
    replied
    Now how is it feels Memory Lane, I have watched my server mates quit game day by day because of operators, admins and Moderators every one did unfair on us players. This is what happens when operators smoke weed in work time. And I just realized my other 4 friend also quit while i was in WR for few days. its already too late to merge s1-5, Push it hard with this request we players will back you up. Keep forwarding the request for s1-5 merge till the Kick You or Merge s1-5. What ever happen I wont stop, And you guys dont merge before May 1st then i am taking this to youtube about how irresponsible is R2 Games Reborn operators and request players to stop Cashing in cause at the end of the night R2 Reborn back fire on your time and money.

The Beast
    S5, MostWanted
    (We dont stop when we tired, We stop when get it done)

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I try to avoid the "I'm not happy, so shut it down" type of arguments.

Leave a comment:

• realghost
    replied
    Yo memory Lane just look at my new stupid post. You will have some idea of whats going on in S3-5 and because of you guys a lot players quit, stupid operators. Pass this message to operators

IF YOU CANT RUN IT WELL THEN SHUT DOWN R2 REBORN PLEASE

by doing this a lot players cash will stay in bank or they can move to better game like Guild War2, Black Desert Online or WR server.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by vilanov View Post
    memory nobody is spending money anymore on our servers cept a few that isn't enough to skewer P N L lines. someone on operations team is terrible at their job. you and your mods shouldn't even have top ask us or wait for a new thread to be posted to keep submitting your reports.
    DO IT DAILY UNTIL THEY SAY ONE MORE TIME AN YOUR FIRED. give them hell for the players memory don't wait on us to keep beating the dead redogas

and minori rules are not law, you can want all that in your little world but in non communist countries we have free speech. and when you do dumb flowers it we have every right to call it how we say it.
    Freedom of speech only means you can't be prosecuted by the government for things you say about the government. It has never encompassed speech on private property, or things said about non-government entities. As the forum is private property and R2 isn't government, the rules here do apply to you. Say what you feel, raise your pitchfork as high as you want, be loud, but you need to choose words that aren't profanity to say it. Meet us halfway, please.

We do bring up the merge topic daily. None of us are scared to be vocal. We are doing our best to make sure this is the first thing they see when they get in, and the last thing see when they leave for the day. We aren't waiting for you to post before we say something, but these posts are the ammo we use - for every topic, not just this one. I mentioned operations so you would know what the hurdle is, and why you haven't been merged yet. I don't play this so I don't know what goes on in your servers, all I know is something goes on that keeps you out of the zone for merge potential. We're hoping we can wear them down with the constant requests, but until that happens, we can't do more than what we're already doing, and we aren't sitting here silently while we wait.

Leave a comment:

• vilanov
    replied
    memory nobody is spending money anymore on our servers cept a few that isn't enough to skewer P N L lines. someone on operations team is terrible at their job. you and your mods shouldn't even have top ask us or wait for a new thread to be posted to keep submitting your reports.
    DO IT DAILY UNTIL THEY SAY ONE MORE TIME AN YOUR FIRED. give them hell for the players memory don't wait on us to keep beating the dead redogas

and minori rules are not law, you can want all that in your little world but in non communist countries we have free speech. and when you do dumb flowers it we have every right to call it how we say it.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 04-21-2020, 01:51 PM. Reason: Do not use profanity on the forums. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    If anyone has a problem with how mods do things, you come to me. Minori doesn't even play this game and is going out of her way to try to help.

Your problem isn't with us, it's with the operations team who looks at the backend server statistics and say the servers aren't ready for a merge yet. I don't know what you're all doing to skew the stats, but it's working against you. Nothing we can do about that outside of what we're already doing for you, and that's making this merge the daily topic of discussion. If you'd like us to stop forwarding this request, let us know, we'd be happy to oblige.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-20-2020, 02:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• realghost
    replied
    you and your boss just not a simple flower lol, its poison flower, how much you getting paid by r2?couple of balen and bound balen for ignoring players most important needs. Did you know minori i am not a fool i already on WR proficity to avoid the poison from you and your boss flowers. Such a beuatiful flowers that every admins want to smell it, but not us, cause we have better things to do other than enjoying flower. R2 want s1-5 players quit or move to new server or else enjoy Minoris flower. She love to help players with her flowers pls all enjoy it. . ...............?if i were you i wouldnt change horse grass waste to a flower from my last post?

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Please, read this regarding merges here However, to quote what it states:
    Server merge requests are generally not considered. In very rare cases requests have been used to produce a merge, but these are in extreme circumstances. There are so many factors that go into considering a server merge that we must consider the overall health of the game above a single server.
    What this means is merges are not based solely on player requests. It is considered, but will not be the sole regarding factor to determine when a server merge occurs. Please, understand I do not make these choices and have no say in the matter. As I have expressed you can list your reasonings why a merging should happen for the requested servers in your ticket. I can forward your requests to the team, but what happens afterward? I do not have a say in the matter. This is the final time I will address this request. Thank you for your understanding and happy gaming.

Leave a comment:

• realghost
    replied
    Minori first answer to the question that, its been 6 months that we telling in forum for s1-5 merge and you was forwarding it to admins and still they didnt give you a clear answer that why R2 Reborn hates 1-5 server players by denying our merge? I think what ever you forwarding it straigtly going to R2 waste bin cause your not giving us a answer either r2 reborn. Resign and get some good job Minori. Then we will all respect you. Feeding cat and dogs much betrer than spending cash in r2 games. They show respect and loyalty. Minori and her boss return flowers
    Last edited by *Minori*; 04-19-2020, 03:58 PM. Reason: Removed profanity. Changed to flowers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X