X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by vilanov View Post
    minori you cannot delete non profanity that is a fireable offense for a mod. do it again and you will be fired. piles of redoga poo dung doodoo isn't profanity
    get off your soap box

spend more time actually looking at all post over 6 months about this and keep forwarding until the devs tell you to stop or your fired. your here for the people not them or yourself.
    It is against the forum rules. They are located in my signature. The first rule states
    1. Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.
    this means any profanity on the forums such as the ones you've used I can and will remove. Please, abide by the rules. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• vilanov
    replied
    minori you cannot delete non profanity that is a fireable offense for a mod. do it again and you will be fired. piles of redoga poo dung doodoo isn't profanity
    get off your soap box

spend more time actually looking at all post over 6 months about this and keep forwarding until the devs tell you to stop or your fired. your here for the people not them or yourself.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 04-18-2020, 08:44 PM. Reason: Posts merged. Please, use the edit function.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Moderators are volunteers. The thread and requests have been forwarded. That is all we are able to do. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• boltneko
    replied
    Who is in charge here ? Moderators should tell him/them to go look the forum, all the answers are there, everything said is true. I never had problems like this with any online games ever ?! Maybe someone should get fired or something ?

Leave a comment:

• realghost
    replied
    Yo Minori can you explain why s3-5 world boss is much longerthan newly opened other servers even after Vilanov and Zeus do there best with mighty hercu? Why dont you admins and moderators create accounts and have 1 day game play in s1-2 and s3-5 server so finally get understand that you guys bottling own job by opening new server also by not giving mass merge. In proficity they do mass merge cause they have brain inside their head. Every days you guys only think one thing- how to give a hard time for s1-5 players? and you guys come up with the answer, Oh lets open new server and teleport exsisting old server players in to new server. A lot r2 players coming to WR server but no WR players coming to R2 server. If this continues then within 6month 60% of R2 Reborn players will quit. I was playing S10 world boss then after it loged S5 toon to play world boss, still low BR me top 7 in all class Rank thats what happening in s3-5.
    Last edited by realghost; 04-16-2020, 12:55 AM. Reason: for getting improved

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Please, do not use profanity on the forums. I have forwarded the request for server merges. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• vilanov
    replied
    eu or ec servers wouldn't matter there isn't enough people who want to play this old version ..this is where r2 is awesome up to think that.

they should only open 1 server every few months and have wc eu and ec then maybe there would be a stable community.

but with only wc and new servers goin out weeklys it seems ,they screwing their selves and the players. I haven't renewed vip or coven either and have already moved onto other games. I will stay for classwars but that's it awesome r2 and the devs.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 04-15-2020, 10:08 PM. Reason: Profanity change to awesome.

Leave a comment:

• R232517418
    replied
    They don't care they will not merge us even though we have been asking for months on end so I'm done I havent bothered renewing my vip or spirit cove this month nor will I be playing this game as much if at all. The same ruler as always they dont give a sheet while idiots still continue to spend they treat us like ruler and refuse to listen to the user base.

Mads s1
    Last edited by *Minori*; 04-15-2020, 10:07 PM. Reason: Profanity changed to ruler.

Leave a comment:

• unfogiven
    replied
    and tiny digression I dont blame devs for players leaveing servers they tard enough to think new servers will make them better players or something,yet devs are to blame for not having Eu servers pretty sure there would be way more players then on US - my option

Leave a comment:

• unfogiven
    replied
    Originally posted by vilanov View Post
    I haven't spent more than $100 bucks since December....
    i have been telling you mods, mentors and devs to support team countless tickets to merge or you will lose more...... after 3+ months they aint listening so f them all.....
    and even if they do merge now i've lost interest in the game the devs can go catch corona for all I care now.
    ill just stay as a free player till the other cashers realize and stop spending is the only way to make them see they are losing money and players.
    ps4 is much better and a 1 time cost and actually has customer support unlike r2.

minori listen to what the players are telling you and stop spewing your garbage back out of links to redoga piles of pooo .... merge all 13 servers now into 1 or lose more players .

cant believe this is even posted anymore after half a year of the same redoga dung piles we keep complaining about and yet nothing done.
    we would need those two archers on s1/s2 to stop spending that much as well,as long as they keep visa out of pocket s1/2 will stay non merged probably,same is with younger ones s8 seems to have wnough p2p players,just saying ....

Leave a comment:

• realghost
    replied
    Thats the best suggection. Every day on all server atleast 5 alt toons getting created to save server and do runs. But r2 count it as real players. Who ever managing this game and most mentore not doing there job. Moderators are covering there boss mistakes by replying some comforting words. I dont want to see another moderator come here and spit out some words that they helpless in this subject. We want reply from R2 GM. This is not some kids play anymore. Many players spend so much money they deserve better answer. If your getting paid then come and solve this problem by merge all server together. Or else admit that developers and R2 GM is money Robbers. The Beast

Leave a comment:

• vilanov
    replied
    This version is ment to be fun for a select niche of players it will not or ever will be a mass played game as its OLD content its just for nostalgic play ....and current wartune is where the most players will go to expand.
    R2 keeps making new servers like idiots half the pop is players jumping servers. Merge all servers and stop making new ones.the cashers that are still here will spend to stay on top and the free players will just join whatever guild is top 8.

proficient city has 2 years on r2 servers and is where the fight is, r2 players need all on same servers to help progress faster to catch up to them. more cross server events r2 vs wr would be way better than worrying about 50 or less players per server on r2 barely getting groups to progress and then quiting or joining a new server everytime yall open one.

posting on forums about this is ridiculous too the devs don't look here or care.. send in tickets constantly and even then they probably wont look but at least you will have better luck..

Leave a comment:

• realghost
    replied
    from a top s10 player..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• realghost
    replied
    from s3-5 tons of ticket already submited. R2 read them give some fancy word as reply and ignore us again. Thats it, thats how tickets work. Even a mentore came and ask the opinion of merge with s1-2, we thought yayee merge soon. But deep inside R2 like,. Merge? sure but first close eyes and have a sleep and you will get merged in sleep. How many times you guys fooling us it never get old right?

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Moderators do not have any say in what servers are merged together, when or how they are determined. You can submit a ticket requesting a merge, but as stated there's nothing I personally am able to do to help with this matter. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X