Update on expected merges for s1-5 and s-10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on expected merges for s1-5 and s-10

are S1-5 and S10-13 expecting to have a merge this month? Both merges are very important. On one side the servers die as days pass and on the other, new servers are opening every 2 weeks with most of new server players as server jumpers who leave after two weeks when new server comes or when exp buff ends. We need merges to keep existing servers alive. Pls give an update on upcoming merges as soon as possible pls.

if i am not wrong s11 and 12 combined players are less than 15. Thanks for s10-11 merge and s12-13, but that's not enough for do runs and some players are planning to hit lvl 70 but not enough Mages in server. S10-13 merge is very urgent. We all waiting.

Comment

I have forwarded the request for a server merge. However, this does not guarantee a merge will happen immediately. Merges are based on various things such as server population, age, the strength of players, and more. You can read about how they're determined at this link click here
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thanks Minori

Comment

ser 4 /5 has 6 archers in world boss , maybe 7 knights , 8 mages ..thats it ....not sure whats going on here but it seems wartune wants the new servs to die out ..so the cashers move to servers 13 n up in hopes they not dead? would it not make more sence to merge servers instead hoping the cashers move 13 n +++ new servers to pay ur empoyees? this type gamble a little high but then wartune R2 allways has been wartune R2 , never worrie about players yet worrie cash , so if i would donate 100$ for a damn serv merge maybe that would do it? players need pay R2 to merge servs? all ppl begging merge incl vila n them other big cashers n R2 babbling br balance blah blah for gods sake non care with 1 player has 300 k br in a server n is the last active person

Comment

I haven't spent more than $100 bucks since December....
            i have been telling you mods, mentors and devs to support team countless tickets to merge or you will lose more...... after 3+ months they aint listening so f them all.....
            and even if they do merge now i've lost interest in the game the devs can go catch corona for all I care now.
            ill just stay as a free player till the other cashers realize and stop spending is the only way to make them see they are losing money and players.
            ps4 is much better and a 1 time cost and actually has customer support unlike r2.

minori listen to what the players are telling you and stop spewing your garbage back out of links to redoga piles of pooo .... merge all 13 servers now into 1 or lose more players .

cant believe this is even posted anymore after half a year of the same redoga dung piles we keep complaining about and yet nothing done.
            Last edited by vilanov; 04-11-2020, 05:24 AM.

Comment

I'd love to have a server merge but s1-s13 is too much.

Comment

There you go one of your best player Vilanov suggesting the most important fact. Stop cashing then only R2 will realize what is free player and what is cash player. Free players dont pay your bills R2. Vilanov, Zeus s1 top players and a lot free players all we telling that merge s1-5. Give me one good reason for why s1-5 not merged yet. Who ever is managing this R2 reborn, its time to learn english and understand that we all kind of players asking for same thing "MERGE". Its now or never. S10-13 players bit shy to type in forum but they still dreaming s10-13 merge next week. If still in dream then woke your a** up and ask for merge. And the best way to do it stop recharging till they merge.

Comment

Moderators do not have any say in what servers are merged together, when or how they are determined. You can submit a ticket requesting a merge, but as stated there's nothing I personally am able to do to help with this matter. Thank you.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

from s3-5 tons of ticket already submited. R2 read them give some fancy word as reply and ignore us again. Thats it, thats how tickets work. Even a mentore came and ask the opinion of merge with s1-2, we thought yayee merge soon. But deep inside R2 like,. Merge? sure but first close eyes and have a sleep and you will get merged in sleep. How many times you guys fooling us it never get old right?

Comment

from a top s10 player..
                      Attached Files

Comment

This version is ment to be fun for a select niche of players it will not or ever will be a mass played game as its OLD content its just for nostalgic play ....and current wartune is where the most players will go to expand.
                        R2 keeps making new servers like idiots half the pop is players jumping servers. Merge all servers and stop making new ones.the cashers that are still here will spend to stay on top and the free players will just join whatever guild is top 8.

proficient city has 2 years on r2 servers and is where the fight is, r2 players need all on same servers to help progress faster to catch up to them. more cross server events r2 vs wr would be way better than worrying about 50 or less players per server on r2 barely getting groups to progress and then quiting or joining a new server everytime yall open one.

posting on forums about this is ridiculous too the devs don't look here or care.. send in tickets constantly and even then they probably wont look but at least you will have better luck..

Comment

Thats the best suggection. Every day on all server atleast 5 alt toons getting created to save server and do runs. But r2 count it as real players. Who ever managing this game and most mentore not doing there job. Moderators are covering there boss mistakes by replying some comforting words. I dont want to see another moderator come here and spit out some words that they helpless in this subject. We want reply from R2 GM. This is not some kids play anymore. Many players spend so much money they deserve better answer. If your getting paid then come and solve this problem by merge all server together. Or else admit that developers and R2 GM is money Robbers. The Beast

Comment

Originally posted by vilanov View Post
                            I haven't spent more than $100 bucks since December....
                            i have been telling you mods, mentors and devs to support team countless tickets to merge or you will lose more...... after 3+ months they aint listening so f them all.....
                            and even if they do merge now i've lost interest in the game the devs can go catch corona for all I care now.
                            ill just stay as a free player till the other cashers realize and stop spending is the only way to make them see they are losing money and players.
                            ps4 is much better and a 1 time cost and actually has customer support unlike r2.

minori listen to what the players are telling you and stop spewing your garbage back out of links to redoga piles of pooo .... merge all 13 servers now into 1 or lose more players .

cant believe this is even posted anymore after half a year of the same redoga dung piles we keep complaining about and yet nothing done.
                            we would need those two archers on s1/s2 to stop spending that much as well,as long as they keep visa out of pocket s1/2 will stay non merged probably,same is with younger ones s8 seems to have wnough p2p players,just saying ....

Comment

and tiny digression I dont blame devs for players leaveing servers they tard enough to think new servers will make them better players or something,yet devs are to blame for not having Eu servers pretty sure there would be way more players then on US - my option

Comment

Working...
                              X