Server Read Time Out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Read Time Out!

Few minutes before 1st World Boss, we all got disconnected and received this type of error. we tried to go to s22 and it still doesnt work. tried s23, s24 and again s25, no use.
    Also, i tried to use mobile data to check if its my wifi but it turns out it does the error on both connections. please fix this. we're missing arena/world boss grrrrrrrrr.

Picture down below.
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.
    "You don't have to say anything, I already have an idea about it."

I'm having same issue. Can log into any of r2's other games just fine, just not reborn.. S25
    ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

Me too same ssues

Comment

Has this been resolved?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

No it hasn't been resolved

Comment

Nope.. not fixed.. We haven't been able to get in majority of the day....

Comment

Any updates on when this will be fixed s25 and still waiting Hi Cutie ..Cookie

Comment

ERROR MESSAGE .......Connect to s22-wtr.r2games.com/52.9.86.75:80 timed out ...........SINCE BEGINNNG OF 1ST WB STILL THE SAME 4 HOURS LATER
                hI Cutie, Cookie, Arrow here

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Has this been resolved?
                  Still not resolved as of this hour. Still getting the suggestion to connect to S22. I'm assuming the former players from S22-S23 before the merge also got this problem.
                  "You don't have to say anything, I already have an idea about it."

Comment

have sent a ticket...........much good may that do

Comment

Sent in a ticket the reply was the devs know and are working on it, "please be patient" ...yeah sure Hi Arrow.

Comment

Hi ya Cookie, Arrow and all. Still nothing.. ALL DAY LONG.. and not even an official notice about it.

Comment

ya seems server is down i get the same issue 2 computers different browsers still the same

Larceny

Comment

Sorry for the delay, the issue with the servers was forwarded to the devs.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so we moving here right now?

hi guys... silux here

Comment

Working...
                              X