No announcement yet.

Server Read Time Out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3+ servers missed out on hot events today, bg's, mp runs, timed online rewards and events. Downtime 10+ hours and we're just now being told info has been forwarded to the devs.... We know maintenance compensation but there won't be nearly good enough comp for what we missed out on from our game time we daily invest into those servers.
    ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

atleast i did screenshot and send a ticket for them as they ask(everytime)!
      Last edited by warsam666dee; 09-19-2020, 09:05 PM.

Comment

lost 1/2 the day this is ridiculous seems i might have to find a new game with reliable servers

Comment

To the r2games staff: It would be nice if the r2games staff could at least post an update on this issue which is 8 hours old. "the devs know and are working on it" is not an update.
          Last edited by castion; 09-19-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

"lets just take a rest for days" maybe the devs want to said that
            good night everyone.....

we did nothing event today.. so yeah.. like that...

Comment

Originally posted by castion View Post

To the r2games staff: It would be nice if the r2games staff could at least post an update on this issue which is 8 hours old. "the devs know and are working on it" is not an update.
              I wish it worked that way. It's the weekend, so there's limited contact. I won't even know when the servers are working again until one of you tells me.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Connection to http://s22-wtr.r2games.com refused.....this was on my screen under the black , why in the world would it be logging me into server s22 when I play on s25, seems the merge messed something up because we haven't been able to log in for 12 hours now

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I wish it worked that way. It's the weekend, so there's limited contact. I won't even know when the servers are working again until one of you tells me.
                  Right now, the server switched from the previous error to "Connection to http://s22-wtr.r2games.com refused" -- actually you can also try to connect to S22 or S23, S24 or S25 right now memorylane just for a test in your end if its already okay so you would get the notice that pops in the dark grey background.

Its all the same in everyone's computer so i assume its the same for you too.

----------

Hi everyone, Kiaram here :P
                  Last edited by R2303170162; 09-20-2020, 01:40 AM.
                  "You don't have to say anything, I already have an idea about it."

Comment

ive tried all the ways to get into our server through browser and r2 client app s22,23,24, and 25 are all off looks like they deleted our server or they closed it for repairs due to merger crash????

Comment

Originally posted by s10extreme01 View Post
                      ive tried all the ways to get into our server through browser and r2 client app s22,23,24, and 25 are all off looks like they deleted our server or they closed it for repairs due to merger crash????
                      im not really sure, im still camping for it. hopefully they fix it within the day, my circuit quest is 194/200 it would suck if it resets :/

Comment

Originally posted by R2303170162 View Post

im not really sure, im still camping for it. hopefully they fix it within the day, my circuit quest is 194/200 it would suck if it resets :/
                        are u already screenshot your circuit quest? that needed to send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by warsam666dee View Post

are u already screenshot your circuit quest? that needed to send a ticket
                          no, i was rushing the circuit quests, i was in the middle of a sylph battle :/ then it stopped attacking, thats when it crashed.

hey memory, if you see my reply, can you tell me if the dev can compensate me for the circuit quests if i send a ticket? coz i was around 190/200 and i still have days before the reset. but now it kinda seems like that the server will be down reaching reset. it would be a shame if i have to start all over again for a series of quests i've been working for 5 days.

Comment

Originally posted by R2303170162 View Post

no, i was rushing the circuit quests, i was in the middle of a sylph battle :/ then it stopped attacking, thats when it crashed.

hey memory, if you see my reply, can you tell me if the dev can compensate me for the circuit quests if i send a ticket? coz i was around 190/200 and i still have days before the reset. but now it kinda seems like that the server will be down reaching reset. it would be a shame if i have to start all over again for a series of quests i've been working for 5 days.
                            that's bad kia, cause this is going to be a "screenshot game" u need to screenshot everything in this game before all is gone. i just said..

Comment

fixed yayyy
                              Last edited by R2102911120; 09-20-2020, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2102911120 View Post
                                fixed yayyy
                                yeahhh but no compensation for issues more than 14 hours.. gratz....

Comment

Working...
                                X