This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Moderators Application Thread

With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
    • A history of being active on the forums.
    • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
    • Guides the applicant may have posted.
    • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
    • Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Very interested. Play 3 games so far and am thinking of a fourth. I have been a forum mod in other games and was a player mod in Runescape for over 8 years.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Extremely insterested. Enjoy browsing the forums and helping others when I have spare time. Have good knowledge of R2's games, and enjoy seeing what the community thinks. Have patience for problems as well, because I have been in frustrating situations before.
      Last edited by Krystallize; 04-21-2013, 01:14 AM.
      The world is what you make of it

Comment

low GM

Comment

Interested in this.
          Last edited by LegendHero; 04-20-2013, 06:13 AM.
          Don't give up. Nothing is impossible. Turn the negative into the positive and you'll be unstoppable

Need to file a ticket ?

Comment

What does a Moderator do exactly?

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
            B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
            Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
            Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

A moderator looks after the forums, helps the players with questions and issues, including helping with tickets ( filing them and asking admin to check tickets

we make sure that the forum rules are followed, that players are posting in the right forums and things follow along smoothly
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

it's look interested

im playing YITIEN (S1) Thunder Basin
                I'm a Clan Leader ( Vampire )
                Status Clan Master

Comment

I'm interested. I have quite a bit of history in the forums for CS .
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I would like to apply because i play R2's games and i would like to help answering questions from players and check if forum rules are being followed.
                    I have a great patience and i know how to take care of players because i am one of them i know how we can feel upset in game but i will do as much as possible if my apply is accept i dont have any guides in my account but i help people in game on servers you can see my history from my chars that had nick as Richard,Tank and Joker on s62 i am always helping people the most frequent questions are about vega and how they can find mount upgrade tokens.I am looking forward to help more and more R2 because of you guys i have great games and a great support.

Comment

Im Apllying As A Global Moderator

if im becoming a moderator i will let my freinds and workmates play it and i have my own computer if i become a moderator i will announce it in our computer shop and all who play my computer shop i will let them play i will help the players if they have problem If I become a Moderator i will pay 200USD I Have Many acc. but All Getting Change Pass I will Help THem asking question and I Will Give Punishment For Those Who's CHeaters I Hope I Will Become A staff
                      Thats All tnx

NIckname:utotbaho
                      Server:Bloodshed Hollow-CRY
                      Lvl:1

Hoping TO Be A Staff:garena2001
                      Last edited by garena2001; 04-22-2013, 01:05 AM.

Comment

well i'm interested in this one.. as you stated you'd be looking into our posts so there's more or less no need for us to explain..

Wartune Retired
                        IGN: Senjuu
                        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                        Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                        IGN: Senju
                        Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                        Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Hey Sir How To I Well Be Moderator In Wartune?
                          Platform:R2
                          Server:216,205
                          Character Name: SweetGirL
                          ☣☣What We Do We Can☣☣

Comment

I'd be interested in such a position as a forum mod, however I'm not that active in it, and I don't qualify for too many of the points described.

I believe R2 does have a wide user community, and this community does provide large feedback and as a result, require moderators to manage such feedback.
                            Last edited by Shoushin; 04-25-2013, 04:07 AM. Reason: Added reasoning.
                            Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
                              • A history of being active on the forums.
                              • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
                              • Guides the applicant may have posted.
                              • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.

If you are interested, please respond below.
                              hi

I am adelin

I am interesting in forum moderator , i have the needs you need :P .

I am serious person i am on wartune game always ^ i think i am offline only when i sleep.

I play on server 122 Deershade , archer adelin over 47.4oo br no buffs also Elite Crusader medalion
                              adelin

Comment

Working...
                              X