Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forum Moderators Application Thread V2.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi im interested my name is martin 28 yrs old. have a lot of patience.
    Blood and Jade
    IGN : (S35)Candice

Comment

• hi I am interested of becoming a moderator.
      I am online 24/7, and I play SB.
      S60 Scorpion's Keep
      I am 30 years old.

I never regret the things that I did wrong...
      But I regret the good things that I did for the wrong people .. T_T

Comment

• hello there! My name is Brian and I am 24 years old. I've been playing league of Angels for a little more than a year now on kabam.com server 10 (Sephiroth). I'm available from 10 AM to 10 PM Monday through Sunday EST New York time! I am very active and I've contributed to new features in the gameas well as helping other players!

Comment

• happy that

Comment

• +8 GMT 21 years old! plays S114 raven's goal

Comment

• Hello I play Dragon pals been active on games of r2 for about four years 46 years old From Australia currently using Briarwall Europe I have started a guild and my motto is to
              help everyone get active in game youngest player in my guild is 6 oldest 70 across the world I believe I would make a good moderator as a mother and a responsible gamer.
              thankyou.

Comment

• i am also interested in becoming a moderator, I play jade vally on server 172 and am quite active.. i love very much this game

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                  A history of being active on the forums.
                  Being active in game and helpful to other players is wonderful and should be commended but you also have to show activity on the forums as that is where a Moderator's work is primarily done. If you are looking for a position that is more focused in-game, you will want to instead look at becoming a Mentor. Here is are links to the application threads for games that have this position currently.

Sword Saga
                  Kingdom Rift
                  Heroes of the Banner
                  Eternal Saga
                  Stormthrone
                  Monkey King Online
                  WarTune
                  Nova Genesis
                  Mythborne
                  Lunaria Story
                  The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Rules of the Forum are found

To check the status of a ticket

Current Mythborne Forum Mod

Comment

• hello i am 17 years old i am online most of the day and i would like to be a moderator on wartune

Comment

• thats sounds intresting in becoming a moderater i have a chaaracter on s185 lvl 73 with decent br been playing for a year can help most people out when needed so if you still need someone let me know

Comment

• Originally posted by R215444287 View Post
                        thats sounds intresting in becoming a moderater i have a chaaracter on s185 lvl 73 with decent br been playing for a year can help most people out when needed so if you still need someone let me know
                        Think you should have also mentioned what game you are playing, you know. And you need a history in the forums.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

• hello
                          i am interested with what you have offered. you can have an edge with me cozi already played many game platforms

Comment

• Age only defines life experience, how long you have existed on the earth, i have a lot more patience then most grown ups that even they are surprised of and i also respect everyone for who they are which is why i am quite mature, why do you put age as such a label?

Comment

• Im Interested. Im Chris Espeso 25Years Old. Im Playing All Games In R2GAMES. My Time Zone is GMT+8

Comment

• hello there i will like to be a moderateur for kingdom rift monkey king or the last games i play Nova genesis got 2 accompt and play all your games from the begening i think .
                                am 37 years old and like your games

Comment

Working...
                                X