[Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 1AM 08/14/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roltrap View Post
    suggestion to GM when u shut down the servers shut down the forum as well so people cant complain so much about the server beeing down.
    This is an epic idea. It's what they do over at WoW.
    ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
    Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
    After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
    An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
    Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by r22884781 View Post
      not to sound rude but even though there were messages sent out i didn't see one mostly because of the constant spamming in chat that causes it to only appear in my chat box for like 0.5 seconds. Maybe post them like the battleground anouncemnts and honor rankings where the scroll across the screen so it would be much more easy to notice.

it really would make these sudden disconects a little less scarry!!

very good ideal

Comment

• Originally posted by R22802613 View Post
        when they move forward they move backwards instead. Hilarious!!
        That would be so hilarious.
        After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
        An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by R22884781 View Post
          Not to sound rude but even though there were messages sent out I didn't see one mostly because of the constant spamming in chat that causes it to only appear in my chat box for like 0.5 seconds. Maybe post them like the battleground anouncemnts and honor rankings where the scroll across the screen so it would be much more easy to notice.

It really would make these sudden disconects a little less scarry!!
          Grammar Police: scarry does not equal scary

Comment

• ok gm good luck fixing the problem i hope u fix it in no time and pls merge psychodelica to nebulan ridge boring no one cry on world chat now bout dying on gr everyone is so quiet

Comment

• Originally posted by VipEliteHeals View Post
              lol or when you think your somewhere else in sengola and BOOM your ported and DEAD and your like ***
              EXACTLY.LMAO. I also really like the moonwalk "ala MJackson" dance that i do in there. LOL

It's not the breaths in life that matter; but the moments that take it away that matter most
              IGN: DeathNyte
              Server: S6
              Guild: BekY@ AGM
              Level: 65 Dancer (38.7k BR)

Comment

• while waiting evauluate my post plz be hard but not too hard i want my ideas to be perfect but try not to be mean plz

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....667#post210667

i cant wait until the servers are back tho

Comment

• Hey whatever helps hopefully it works haha

Comment

• Originally posted by wulfgang1982 View Post
                    Grammar Police: scarry does not equal scary
                    S/he was just too scared to type it correctly. But s/he does have a point. We will see about having them sent out across the screen in the future instead of just in the world chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
                      I like this idea.
                      Could be a special thing too that invades Starglade randomly every now and then, lol.

'Lag Monster has invaded Starglade!!'
                      Hybrid Ranger
                      Monophobia
                      120 Eidolon
                      Cheurna Gorge

≈ ..Death is the most beautiful form of art ..Blood is the prettiest shade of red ≈

Comment

• how about having it scroll across the screen like the top rankings top gold that way the messages dont get lost in all the spamming or when the chat scrolls very fast and you do see it is that possible R2games?

Comment

• i really thing something about the lag in seng should b fixed and should b a max of 20 players in seng at a time

Comment

• Thanks for the fix r2 hopefully!!!

Comment

• Common peeps, in the game everybody is complaining about lags. Now it's (hopefully) getting fix, and peeps............. complain again.

Take advantage of the maintenance, walk your dog, be nice to your homies, make some coffee, write some nice stuff on FB for your friends or do what you normaly forget in the rush of life =)

Comment

• well the issue must be how many players can one server can hold. it's seems lag issues are due to server overloading. is the same as when you're in sengolia you will definitely experiencing lag. remember we're just using browser and not an independent application. what i can suggest we crystal saga should have an application so that they're database wont carry all the weight. ty

-vote for me for president ^_^
                                IGN:ShadowFiend/MrNice
                                Server Nebulan Ridge
                                Plane:Mortal
                                Level:63
                                Class:Hybrid Rouge
                                Guild:Genesis
                                Pet: Ultra Magnetic Excellent Baby Demon ^_^
                                Mount:BattleBear
                                Honor:Marquis
                                Wingsual Angel Wings IV
                                Weapon:Fragarach Dagger V